Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

• 20-01-2018 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭JamBur

Nobody cares about scum killing scum, let them eradicate each other

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Unless there's an innocent involved it makes no odds to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Completely agree, Im just surprised not a word mentioned!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,807 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Passed by that area at that time today. Grew up there. Probably missed it by less than 5 minutes.

Terrible for ordinary people trying to live amongst that ****.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Your clickbait title is ok, but needs work.

Suggest:

"Man dying in dublin could have held the cure for cancer, but the mainstream boardsies refuse to cover it"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

JamBur wrote: »
    Nobody cares about scum killing scum, let them eradicate each other

A lot of people including myself may not be comfortable with the idea that people should be able to shoot each other, regardless of who the victims are.

Also, this is hardly a feud at this stage. Feuds usually involve two sides taking each other out. This is as much a feud as a rivalry between a hammer and a bag of nails.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Suggest:

"Man dying in dublin could have held the cure for cancer, but the mainstream boardsies refuse to cover it"

"You won't believe what happened next!"

Although not intended, Ill take that as a compliment, Ill put it on my cv if I ever go for a job in the Indo.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

Does anyone know how many of them are left?

There cannot be many more left to be taken out.

I would prefer if the garda resouces dedicted to this fued could be spent on other things.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

No surprise, non African/traveller related crime doesn't exist according to some on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

No-one gives two hoots when scum murder scum.

Only person really interested is paul Williams so that his hysterical sensationalist assessments can be on every news broadcast on Newstalk.

Means radio one for me tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I would prefer if the garda resouces dedicted to this fued could be spent on other things.

When one dies there’s another to fill the shoes unfortunately :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

They’re endless. As far as I know the “security advice” the Gardai give the “targets” is to get out of the country.
    Is it stupidity, arrogance or what is it that persuaded them to stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Dozens with this guy's surname seemingly. Three with his actual full name.

I'd be changing it if it was me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

The reason is, it will be closed, just like this one will be. We had one big thread on it before and it was closed.

I reckon I drove by the incident with minutes to spare. Passed by coming back with cameras press Guards everywhere.

Ordinarily I would also be in the area where the car turned up and at the same time.

It’s only a matter of time before some innocent is a victim of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

How the F has Kinahan/Hutch seniors not been brought down yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

2 people with no connection to the feud have been murdered. 14 people in total killed in a very short space of time. The Gardai are needed now more than ever to clean this up. If not you could be walking to the IFSC on the wrong day and get a bullet in your head.

vicwatson wrote: »
    How the F has Kinahan/Hutch seniors not been brought down yet?

By who the Garda? If so the Garda have to keep within the law, they don't and are usually one step ahead.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Hoboo wrote: »
    Although not intended, Ill take that as a compliment, Ill put it on my cv if I ever go for a job in the Indo.

Seriously though, if the only thing you can say about this news item is that it doesnt already have a thread, then that surely explains why no one else wanted to start a thread. No?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

anewme wrote: »
    I reckon I drove by the incident with minutes to spare. Passed by coming back with cameras press Guards everywhere.

Ordinarily I would also be in the area where the car turned up and at the same time.

It’s only a matter of time before some innocent is a victim of this.
    There have already been at least 2 innocent victims killed in this feud, one was on holiday in Majorca with his family at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

In other news, rumour has it that a person who committed a robbery at a spar in clontarf will not commit any further criminal acts ever

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/derek-hutch-given-suspended-sentence-for-hold-up-with-imitation-firearm-36307553.html

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,030 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Met Senior Hutch's daughter in a karaoke bar in Torremelinos back in 2002. Good job it had bad lighting. Crap singer too.

Seriously though, if the only thing you can say about this news item is that it doesnt already have a thread, then that surely explains why no one else wanted to start a thread. No?

No. My original question and reason for the thread was 'Is there a ban on discussing the Kinahan/Hutch 'fued'?'

Not sure what your issue is? I daren't use the T word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

There is a thread. You started it.

julyjane wrote: »
    There have already been at least 2 innocent victims killed in this feud, one was on holiday in Majorca with his family at the time.

I often think about Anthony Campbell and his family. They got no justice.

CeilingFly wrote: »
    In other news, rumour has it that a person who committed a robbery at a spar in clontarf will not commit any further criminal acts ever

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/derek-hutch-given-suspended-sentence-for-hold-up-with-imitation-firearm-36307553.html

The justice system in this country seriously have a lot to answer for. They are letting these lads ruin riot and even at that, there sentencing is serious out of wack from one case to the next.

Reading the above, how in the name of fúck can you drag a person by the hair down an aisle and scare the living ****é out of them and get a suspended sentence. A person who is working there bollix off to keep the lights on in Ireland INC.

Then if you harass someone you get three years inside, yet if you kill a person serious injure someone by been 3 times over the limit, you walk away with a 4 year driving ban and a few hours free work.

Is someone going to take our justice system to task, it's serious not functioning as it should and to me it's going to trigger off vigilantism.

Regardless, the suspended sentence for the robbery means shag all now, but seriously!

TallGlass wrote: »
    The justice system in this country seriously have a lot to answer for. They are letting these lads ruin riot and even at that, there sentencing is serious out of wack from one case to the next.

Reading the above, how in the name of fúck can you drag a person by the hair down an aisle and scare the living ****é out of them and get a suspended sentence. A person who is working there bollix off to keep the lights on in Ireland INC.

Then if you harass someone you get three years inside, yet if you kill a person serious injure someone by been 3 times over the limit, you walk away with a 4 year driving ban and a few hours free work.

Is someone going to take our justice system to task, it's serious not functioning as it should and to me it's going to trigger off vigilantism.

Regardless, the suspended sentence for the robbery means shag all now, but seriously!

The guy with him got 5/6 years as far as I recall. I smell a rat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Zoe Better Rattle

They breed like rabbits so there's no shortage..... hutch...get it :)

I'll get my coat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

No surprise, non African/traveller related crime doesn't exist according to some on here

Yawn...
    There was a huge thread on this feud that was heavily moderated and eventually locked as this one will most likely be.

• Advertisement

They have the anti social crap you say plus this **** to live with.

Call it a double whammy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement