Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2006 Playoff Thread

• 03-10-2006 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

First blood to Oakland. Great win beating Santana at home (hasnt happened in forever). Great game by Zito.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

First double play I've seen at home plate in ages! Kudos to the Mets catcher :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

It was Wright shouting at him that alerted him to it. Good win for Detroit today...Still dont think they can keep the Yanks down though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

I have to agree with you there. I'd love to see Detroit win, but I don't think it will happen. It would be great to see the Mets and Detroit in the Series.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 catseye2

go tigers - putting those yankees to the sword - with great pitching
    listening on line and only one inning away now

next up the As

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Great game building up at Dodger stadium, 4-2 Mets at the moment (in the 4th).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Mets v Seattle for my sake i hope the mets win it.

jjbrien wrote:
    Mets v Seattle for my sake i hope the mets win it.

St. Louis even?! Yeah, should be a good series

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

MLB-World-Series-R.article.jpg

Very funny!

Tigers - A's is available to stream on http://rojadirecta.com/ tonight.

So late though....think it'll be the replay at 9:30 am tomorrow........and no I dont have a job :)
    Pretty pee'd off that the Yankees are out, and the Twins. Cant say I care too much about A's v Tigers. There's been a distinct lack of drama this year so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Mets see of St Louis Cardinials 2-0 with two nice homers. Its really getting good now. Can wait for tonight. The away games will be the tough ones. i hope the mets can make it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement