Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcullen Dump

• 16-07-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,anyone know around how much it would cost to bring a 3 piece to dump?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Dunno what the prices are, maybe you'll get them on the Co. Co. website which you'll find at www.kildare.ie

The alternative if it costs too much might be to put it on jumbletown.ie or similar, see if you can get someone who might use it to take it off your hands for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

lip wrote: »
    Hi,anyone know around how much it would cost to bring a 3 piece to dump?

You pay by the weight. Drive over a weighbridge on the way in, and on the way out, then pay the difference. I was there recently, and TBH, didn't think their charge was excessive.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

Thanks.Was thinking of putting it up on jumbletown,but 1 of the chairs has a bad rip in the leather and the couch has a good bit of wear and tear.Might be worth a try though.I knew it was by weight,DH brought carpet up 2 years ago and was charged E85 for it so I'd say a leather 3 piece woud be a lot more.Won't be getting my new one for a few weeks,just wanted an idea of how much i need to save for it.Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

not too sure of price but it definitely wont be over 85 euro

Advertisement