Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Problem with NLI parish records

• 27-11-2018 12:48pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having issues with NLI parish records?
    When I click to download an image the image isn't displaying and so can't be downloaded.

466993.png

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

The Library are not taking calls at the moment so I've emailed them and await a reply.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

Same here, Hermy, but I normally just take screenshots of NLI pages. When I hit the click to download link, it opens in another tab, so I can still read the book unhindered in the first tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Tombom1

I get the exact same , if you know what name you're looking for, you could search it on findmypast and download the image for free only thing and problem with find my past is,that if you are looking for a woman by her name and maiden name it wont show up if its a baptism or you cant search for sp/wit by surname and name etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I appreciate that there are ways around the issue but I'm more interested in seeing it resolved.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement