Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BF1 Squad up Thread

Options
  • 30-08-2016 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

For those who have the Beta early or those who signed up for the insider program to get the Beta..... Post your Xbox one GT here if you want to join a squad for the Beta.

GT: (lets see if there's interest first!)**

Comments

I'll be interested on launch.

I'll skip the BETA as I don't want to ruin one map nor get extra hyped.

GT:GilbertoGalway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

PM with a spare beta code if one going for XB1 and I be on non stop.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

If there's a spare code I'll join

GT: antodeco

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

Any Xbox One players interested in squad up? Getting quiet annoying playing this when squad leaders wont mark flags

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,060 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And stickied to go with the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

I'm up for some squad action, as a newbie I'm not great mind but enjoy some good battles to improve my skill, Xbox GT is TripperMan28

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

tripperman wrote: »
    I'm up for some squad action, as a newbie I'm not great mind but enjoy some good battles to improve my skill, Xbox GT is TripperMan28

Sent you a friend's request. I do be on most evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Be sticking to pc myself think I'll probably sell the xb1.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Can add me too, had a few games with Tripperman the other night. It actually helps when people chat.

GT: Kensutz6

Can add me too, had a few games with Tripperman the other night. It actually helps when people chat.

GT: Kensutz6

Had we sorry didn't realise that there was a board's guy there, was that on fao fortress could here someone warning me to look behind me but I was killed before I realised it, I do have the headset on, but very rarely does anyone else use it in random squads I find,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Yeah all yesterday not one randomer in any squad I was in decide to use their mic. Can be frustrating

Anyone about Friday night for some squad action, I should be on around 9 till late, got a few game's with fuzzy the other night we were the only one's on mic tho, was good tho saved me getting killed a few time's, cheers mate for that

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭battser

Moved from PC to XB1 and I am struggling at the moment getting back to the controller. Not to mention its hard when your team don't resupply or throw down health!

Batts KA = gamertag

battser wrote: »
    Moved from PC to XB1 and I am struggling at the moment getting back to the controller. Not to mention its hard when your team don't resupply or throw down health!

Batts KA = gamertag

They were supposed to be bringing keyboard and mouse to xb1 (in game) dunno if its still happening! Knowing MS they would only allow their branded keyboard and mouse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

very few of my friends seem to play every night so looking to squad up with a few regular players......

GT Jambodavo

Think a lot console players are on PS4 not so many on xb here

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Adman86

Im on xbox one if anyones interested in squading up. Been a Battlefield player since the early days, looking to play as a proper team.

Add me: MeanGreenMonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Adman86 wrote: »
    Im on xbox one if anyones interested in squading up. Been a Battlefield player since the early days, looking to play as a proper team.

Add me: MeanGreenMonkey

think you might have been in my squad the other night will look you up later

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Adman86

jambofc wrote: »
    think you might have been in my squad the other night will look you up later

Sound lad, I'm on now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭battser

Greenmonkey I think you sent me a msg the other day. Ill be on later for a few games. I will add yous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Fol20

I'd be up for a few games as well

GT fin321

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BommyTurke

I'd love to link up with others in BF 1. Squad gaming is what makes the BF series worth playing :)

GT is: Tombomb7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

GT: A bit a Puddin

Xbox one

Have added all expect Fergus do that tonight or tomorrow, hopefully we can get a squad together some night,

Don't know how they work but would that new Xbox club feature be a good idea to share clips and get squads together

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Fol20

I just created a club there now and invited a bunch of ye

Club: battlefield boards ie

Are any of ye up for playing a game tomorrow night maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Add gunnerdrog, no mic if missus is doing college stuff otherwise good to go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

added you all there, hopefully catch yas over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gear Freak

Looking to join lads, how do I sign up? I play on Xbox One.

GT: Tres Dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Moldythree248

Have no mic, have headphones. I'm pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Thread seems dead, just in case anyone wants to add, GT FragileDavid1.

On most days, send an invitation if you see me on, have Mic.

Edit : Requested an invite to the club too.

Advertisement