Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

I`ll add you now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

How does someone join a clan, add a clan etc etc!
    Keep it Ireland I say! IRE..?

psn: scottyccfc

How does someone join a clan, add a clan etc etc!
    Keep it Ireland I say! IRE..?

psn: scottyccfc

seen a few of those ire`s about as well scotty.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

cobraeire wrote: »
    seen a few of those ire`s about as well scotty.

Ah cheers man!
    Got a nice Shamrock-ish Emblem too!
    All I need now is a Leprechaun outfit :D

Must say the Clans are good craic, must get used to the mic though. Took a while to get it working!

• Advertisement

ahh sure once u get in to the swing of thing ya`ll be flying

yeah made an emblem myself earlier...it had a shamrock on it as well....thought it went on the side of ur gun though

yeah made an emblem myself earlier...it had a shamrock on it as well....thought it went on the side of ur gun though
    It goes on your screen when you have a kill I think. Thats my guess anyway, no way to know unless someone I kill someone I know though to see it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

hmmm good idea ally,not sure on wat.....wat about IPC(Irish Playstation Clan) :P

IPC is cool with me

allybhoy wrote: »
    IPC is cool with me

IPC it is so :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

Looking for a few people to play with that use some logic and teamwork maybe even join a clan.

Names Spagitis add me and let's kill some fools

Reither420 wrote: »
    Looking for a few people to play with that use some logic and teamwork maybe even join a clan.

Names Spagitis add me and let's kill some fools
    CobraEire and Pat seem to have a good plan of action going when they are online, Cobra does have a habit of switching sides though the odd time in a Judas manner :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Wise Worried Worm

Sorry guys for kicking ass last night, especially in the attack boat! Seem to be against ye more than with ye!!

(KOB79LFC)

CobraEire and Pat seem to have a good plan of action going when they are online, Cobra does have a habit of switching sides though the odd time in a Judas manner :D:D

:O..nope i never switch sides friend...ask pat,might get stuck on the other side alright...i leave that judas manner to borderfox....he comes in under the radar.

Sorry guys for kicking ass last night, especially in the attack boat! Seem to be against ye more than with ye!!

(KOB79LFC)

its ok kob :) ur tags will keep my mind of it :P,just polishing them here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rooster8ooster

(KOB79LFC)

At least we managed to dislodge you out of the helicopter with a few stingers! Though sending you into the attack boat wasn't exactly a winning strategy for us...

:O..nope i never switch sides friend...ask pat,might get stuck on the other side alright...i leave that judas manner to borderfox....he comes in under the radar.

:D

its ok kob :) ur tags will keep my mind of it :P,just polishing them here ;)

BOOOOOOM! And it starts!
    Maybe a divided rival teams on boards would be interesting :D

Will get adding more names tomorrow and hopefully see yous on the battlefield soon :)

Well kob,think u have ur messages blocked,couldnt answer u back :d

• Advertisement

Thinking about the tag id again as in (IRL),(IRE),(IPC),sure we`ll leave it on IRL for now,might change it down the road :d

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Thinking about the tag id again as in (IRL),(IRE),(IPC),sure we`ll leave it on IRL for now,might change it down the road :d

howdy cobra ive been floating around the game at the moment and havent really joined anyone as yet..........................excuse my ignorance but how do you join the clan etc ???? do you just see your friends online and join them in play etc........................cheers in advance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Well kob,think u have ur messages blocked,couldnt answer u back :d

It's ok, he's banned ;)

howdy cobra ive been floating around the game at the moment and havent really joined anyone as yet..........................excuse my ignorance but how do you join the clan etc ???? do you just see your friends online and join them in play etc........................cheers in advance ;)

no problem bouncer...yup that it really,just playing with friends not so much a clan..as yet thought were trying,were just using (irl) @ the moment,join us if you like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

How or where do you change your clan tag. Psn is same as here. I dont play as much as id like and am not great but wouldnt mind squading up for a laugh

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    How or where do you change your clan tag. Psn is same as here. I dont play as much as id like and am not great but wouldnt mind squading up for a laugh

Well sir long time no see :),you can change it on battlelog
    think you can only do this through the pc
    click on "soldier",then "customize",then "portrait",and you can change your tag
    there :D

Feck it,i`ll put me tags back to IPC

What time do yous normally play at. Be back on full time again tomorrow have a week off so time to wreck some people

Reither420 wrote: »
    What time do yous normally play at. Be back on full time again tomorrow have a week off so time to wreck some people

Lol..well i be on mostly after 5 till late,weekends it could be anytime :)

Sound as man sure might see you on later

• Advertisement

Sound as man sure might see you on later

Advertisement