Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomond Park Up for World Cup Games

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

What's the attendance then, couple of thousand?

Somewhere between 6 and 7. But hard to tell. Could be a little higher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Somewhere between 6 and 7. But hard to tell. Could be a little higher.

5021 official attendance. Probably isn't too far off what they expected to get in. Particularly after the 2 Irish losses prior to tonight. 50 nil, could have been a lot worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭RichardoKhan

Took two lads new to RL down to the game tonight. They reasonably enjoyed it. Even they thought the ref was a tad fussy first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Took two lads new to RL down to the game tonight. They reasonably enjoyed it. Even they thought the ref was a tad fussy first half.

+1 just a shame ireland ended up in that group seeing as aus face USA in the quarters

enjoyed thomond last despite an 8 hour round trip, actually thought ire were ok but australia always had that extra gear and could see the gaps instantly.

agree with the ref being a bit over fussy (most of the people sitting round me were from yorkshire or lancashire !) at least the dewsbury rams jersey i wore was a talking point :D
    just think having the game the same night as the start of the autumn internationals was the probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

+1 just a shame ireland ended up in that group seeing as aus face USA in the quarters

As soon as I saw the group my heart sank…bloody bad, bad luck. Still could be worse, we could be Wales, who have no excuse. Anyhoo, I'll root out d'oul kilt for Headingley on Friday night….

Incidentally, Billy slater was arrested in Manchester at the weekend for fighting in a night club, just been released by the coppers…probably bored to tears by the easy meat on the field...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peteandjenn

Can someone tell me which side are the dugouts at Thomond Park? East or West stand. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,266 ✭✭✭source

Can someone tell me which side are the dugouts at Thomond Park? East or West stand. Cheers

East stand.

Advertisement