Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

dunlop crybaby

Options
  • 12-07-2004 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I have a dunlop crybaby GCB 95 and i cant get it to work, it was working last week but very low wah sound, and now there is no wah at all coming through it.

The power supply s running through it and i even got a new battery for it but it just doesnt work.

anybody got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Is there any signal at all coming through it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Sounds like a fux0red switch tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

The pot that turns when the pedal is moved up and down is probably not being moved any more or very slightly if as you say, there is a low wah coming from it. That it assuming sound still comes through. An elek-chicken (electrician) is what you need. Well, electronics guy is probably more suitable but whomever might be qualified in your area, guitar shop perhaps.

If the pedal is reasonably new does the shop you bought it from offer a warranty, or does the pedal itself have one? I actually dont know even though I just bought the same pedal.

Hope mine is more reliable :D

Advertisement