Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭in2dark

in2dark wrote: »
    Kobe sorted

Anyone else pls pm me

All my spots are now filled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

2 episodes of the malorians on the 24th and another on the 27th according to what I read today

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

owen28 wrote: »
    Hi 3Win PM Sent to u :D

Hi

If you sign up now, do you pay from this day each month or from the day they start streaming?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭in2dark

Hi

If you sign up now, do you pay from this day each month or from the day they start streaming?

You pay 60 today for a year starting on the 24th

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭collywobble7

Yeah pretty much, I have a family deal for spotify. me and my husband have been in the family deal for 3 years now with some lads we met on here. One guy set up a paypal and has that as the payment method, and the money comes out every month for the sub. But we just send him the money for the year up front and once a year we message to see if we are doing another year.

Ah here.. would you be bothered for the sake of a few quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

Lots of people here doing this for Disney, Netflix and Spotify.

Many people like to save 'a few quid' when they can - I'm one of them.

This thread is in BA for a reason - fair play all....keep 'em coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I wonder if the launch will be delayed. Netflix, Amazon and YouTube are all cranking down the bitrates in Europe during the current crisis. With so many trying to work from home, probably not a great time to launch a new streaming service.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

JDxtra wrote: »
    I wonder if the launch will be delayed. Netflix, Amazon and YouTube are all cranking down the bitrates in Europe during the current crisis. With so many trying to work from home, probably not a great time to launch a new streaming service.

It will launch on time. If an extra 10,000 watch this on launch day then it will be 10,000 less watching Netflix, Sky, Prime etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

in2dark wrote: »
    All my spots are now filled

was that for Netflix no ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Have my PayPal back up and running, so looking to join a family if anyone needs another member...

I mostly keep to myself and will keep my new room and common areas tidy.... I promise...

That is how it works, isn't it?! ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

ForestFire wrote: »
    Have my PayPal back up and running, so looking to join a family if anyone needs another member...

I mostly keep to myself and will keep my new room and common areas tidy.... I promise...

That is how it works, isn't it?! ;-)

I'm interested in joining a family also ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining a family also ðŸ˜

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Gemma1982

Would also like to join a family if anyone is willing to set one up

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Gemma1982 wrote: »
    Would also like to join a family if anyone is willing to set one up

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭893bet

There is no disney +app in the app store?

Is there a different app? is it disney life?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

893bet wrote: »
    There is no disney +app in the app store?

Is there a different app? is it disney life?
    I don't think Disney+ is launching here til next week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭893bet

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It’s not launched yet so won’t be in the App Store until launch day
    I’m using getflix and streaming it on the Mac for now

Cool.

I can wait the extra couple of days.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm gonna set up a family here here.

Have 3 space available First 3 to PM me with 15 bucks(via Revolut) get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Can anyone recommend a reliable VPN provider? Was using Hola but after reading up about their practices, I feel it's better to move on from them...

I had this problem. Needed to disable adblock and scriptblocker. Then reload the vpn and page.

After a bit of reading they block IPs from my VPN provider (PIA), Netflix do the same but didn’t think Disney would have done it so fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

eeloe wrote:

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

eeloe wrote: »

PM sent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

eeloe wrote: »

All spaces gone, pending payment! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

I'm looking for a space if someone has one available

Can anyone recommend a reliable VPN provider? Was using Hola but after reading up about their practices, I feel it's better to move on from them...

Express VPN is the most reliable but its not cheap. Another option is a smart dns service like Getflix. This smart dns service also comes with a basic VPN if you need it. It's very reasonably priced. Try it for a month. It costs less than a fiver. If you like it they have a two years package for around 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Express VPN is the most reliable but its not cheap. Another option is a smart dns service like Getflix. This smart dns service also comes with a basic VPN if you need it. It's very reasonably priced. Try it for a month. It costs less than a fiver. If you like it they have a two years package for around 50 euro

i have a sub with express vpn , it worked on an android phone a few days ago but not now , same with amazon fire , just have to wait a few more day i guess .

Tony H wrote: »
    i have a sub with express vpn , it worked on an android phone a few days ago but not now , same with amazon fire , just have to wait a few more day i guess .

The best two servers for Express VPN for US is New Jersey 3 & San Fransisco. Both are working perfectly now for me as I type this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

any smart dns should be sufficient. no need of vpn on your firestick or android tv. smart dns will only route your nominated apps through the respective countries. other browsing will not be impacted by smart dns. just a thought..

OmegaGene wrote:
    getflix smart dns

Cheap as chips too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

mcgrailg wrote: »
    I'm looking for a space if someone has one available

ALso looking for a space

Advertisement