Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Fathom wrote: »
    Latte

At this hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

At this hour?

pool side no doubt :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A bowl of chips and beer battered onion rings with a sweet chili sauce dip. Started watching Ricky Gervais' After Life on Netflix and can't stop. Two more episodes to go. A cold glass of milk.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Breakfast burrito

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Prawn cocktail :)

• Advertisement

mixed grill and brown soda bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Chinese take away

A Sirloin steak for one. Pepper sauce over the baby boiled spuds and mixed veg. Franks lager with it. Feels good.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I got chocolate today !

Well , I went into Dunne Stores to buy some , but they had the Easter Eggs on offer - four for four euro ... easy decision :D

Coffee and a custard cream biscuit .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I got chocolate today !

Well , I went into Dunne Stores to buy some , but they had the Easter Eggs on offer - four for four euro ... easy decision :D

Coffee and a custard cream biscuit .

Are you eatin the eggs tonight Mam? I bet you are! What eggs??? Only 3 for a fiver outside of the town.;)

• Advertisement

Page has glitched :(

Grandeeod , had to go stalk your posts to read the last one as page still not moving !

Anyhow , any four medium sized ones - M&M's , Mars , Maltesers , Cadbury Creme Egg , Oreo something or other , Smarties ..

I got a Mars Bar one , Malteser , M&M's and Creme Egg , didn't touch any yet :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grandeeod , had to go stalk your posts to read the last one as page still not moving !

Anyhow , any four medium sized ones - M&M's , Mars , Maltesers , Cadbury Creme Egg , Oreo something or other , Smarties ..

I got a Mars Bar one , Malteser , M&M's and Creme Egg , didn't touch any yet :D

Love it Mam. But how could you not eat any yet! Seriously? I'd be so feckin tempted. No eggs in this house so far.

Still suppin on a Franks lager and watching a very old Irish short film from 1985.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Ribs, chips, wine! Chuffed

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Love it Mam. But how could you not eat any yet! Seriously? I'd be so feckin tempted. No eggs in this house so far.

Still suppin on a Franks lager and watching a very old Irish short film from 1985.

Five more minutes and I will open the creme egg one (I don't eat them though) . I make deals with myself , if I get X done I'll have chocolate or crisps , win win situation :o

Enjoy the beer G , it's a night for a treat !

STAFF WANTED FOR CHIPVAN

no experience needed as im desperate :D

great wages and grub at the end of the nite :D

bassy wrote: »
    STAFF WANTED FOR CHIPVAN

inquries to the other thread you know the one :)

bassy wrote: »
    STAFF WANTED FOR CHIPVAN

I would really love to help Bassy but I banned from that part of town.:D My chef skills would be reported!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I would really love to help Bassy but I banned from that part of town.:D My chef skills would be reported!

we can move the van for you G :)

3 pints, cheeseburger meal from Hillbillys, red wine now, going down great.

• Advertisement

3 pints, cheeseburger meal from Hillbillys, red wine now, going down great.

I really hope the wine goes down well DD. I'm finishing things off with a cheese sandwich and smokey bacon crisps. A little sad after that short movie I watched, but generally happy out. Best of luck DD.

Sweet potatoes fries, fish nuggets and beans :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

Hot chocolate

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I must make food.

Breakfast roll :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Roast chicken, stuffing, carrots and potatoes for the Sunday lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A nice slice of chocolate cake

Had Chinese for dinner and now might start munching in an Easter egg :)

roast beef dinner earlier.

• Advertisement

delete

Advertisement