Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nest wifi

• 27-03-2020 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hello,

Looking to purchase 2 Nest wifi routers, would anyone know cheapest web sites that sell these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Vingil

I believe Argos sell routers. Only place I could find in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭lisij

Vingil wrote: »
    I believe Argos sell routers. Only place I could find in Ireland

Thank you, got it off google uk via parcel wizard

lisij wrote: »
    Thank you, got it off google uk via parcel wizard

Never heard of parcel wizard. Did it take long or add a lot to the price?

Never heard of parcel wizard. Did it take long or add a lot to the price?

It operates by dpd, takes a day once it arrives to them. So say you order something of UK, it arrives in the evening to the parcel wizard, next day ill get it delivered to my door. Cost 3.75, but usually i order more than one item, so it does pays off, especially with amazon ireland delivery of 6£, and free UK delivery

lisij wrote: »
    It operates by dpd, takes a day once it arrives to them. So say you order something of UK, it arrives in the evening to the parcel wizard, next day ill get it delivered to my door. Cost 3.75, but usually i order more than one item, so it does pays off, especially with amazon ireland delivery of 6£, and free UK delivery
    Geat help. Thanks

• Advertisement

I have read on some other threads where people have ran into issues related to VLAN tagging not been possible with Nest WIFI. Did it work ok for you? Did you need to buy a managed switch to do the tagging?

I have read on some other threads where people have ran into issues related to VLAN tagging not been possible with Nest WIFI. Did it work ok for you? Did you need to buy a managed switch to do the tagging?

No issues what so ever, got a second nest router as well to act as a mesh system. All works like a charm

Advertisement