Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fish fingers in a toaster

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

A girl i used to hang around with in college used to cook rashers in the microwave. I still get vietnam flashbacks when i think of her tucking into the pasty, stringy post pints bacon sammich.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

I only know of the fish fingers. Seems to be the easiest way to get my kid to eat fish at the moment. Speaking of which, he's eating fish fingers at the moment.

Fish fingers, beans and mashed potatoes was one of my favourite dinners as a boy. To the point where I thought it was glamourous. If chopped onions were built in to the mash then it was Michelin star stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

I'll take it up a notch for culinary ingenuity the US,me and some friends were driving from Charlotte to Greensboro.Before we left,we wrapped a whole chicken in Aluminum foil and placed it on the engine block.when we arrived it was fully cooked and one of the best roadside dinners we had.

A-L-U-M-I-N-I-U-M

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A girl i used to hang around with in college used to cook rashers in the microwave. I still get vietnam flashbacks when i think of her tucking into the pasty, stringy post pints bacon sammich.
    Nuke pork chops in a microwave while waiting for the grill to heat up.

Because no one likes tapeworms.

Advertisement