Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

website upgrade

• 01-07-2020 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a local person/smaller company for my ongoing website.
    i dont seem to be getting the best out of it (retail) and the covid crisis has certainly opened my eyes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

• Registered Users Posts: 15,956 ✭✭✭✭event

I dont know them but there used to be a crowd called Aquaweb, I think its by one of the Carrolls in blackrock

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

blingrhino wrote: »
    i dont seem to be getting the best out of it (retail) and the covid crisis has certainly opened my eyes.
    Have you had a chat with LEO or the CC about grants and/or advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Yes I have applied for everything !

Not my area of expertise (I do work in the IT industry but in another field) but having the best website in the world doesn't translate into clicks and sales. Thats something I'd also consider looking into and using the grants available to do so.

A good site is very important once people get there but you need to get them there first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

blingrhino wrote: »

Hey Blingrhino

Be happy to speak with you about your website if you're interested. I've worked with a couple of companies on the LEO grant also, so fully up to speed on requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Try MOR - https://mordigital.ie/ based in Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

Try these, have used them in the past, https://www.toast.ie

Advertisement