Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anywhere selling BBqs

Options
  • 10-05-2020 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anywhere are selling bbqs? I saw supervalu had them but sold out.

Im in Dundalk, thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Been looking for a few days now but everywhere seems to be sold out, annoyingly. Homebase, Argos, Homestore. All striped bare immediately. We were too slow, I think :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Been looking for a few days now but everywhere seems to be sold out, annoyingly. Homebase, Argos, Homestore. All striped bare immediately. We were too slow, I think :(

I didnt know argus etc were open? I dont think they do home delivery either do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Try wogans in Dunleer. They aren't open but will deliver

dave 27 wrote: »
    I didnt know argus etc were open? I dont think they do home delivery either do they?

Argos aren't open but are doing home delivery on some stock. Unfortunately, their selection is very limited, and what they did delivery has already been bought up by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Woodies have a weber bbq on their website which can be ordered and delivered.
    Home store and more have a few bbq for delivery also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Wogans new build centre on the outskirts of Drogheda at the north road have been plugging bbqs for sale on their Facebook page . All sorts of price range on offer .Not sure if they deliver though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Seen loads of the pot bellied ones in Tesco Dundalk the other day.(both of the Tescos)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Getting the barbecue is one thing, getting charcoal is another. Took about 8 attempts there on Saturday to get some. Eventually struck gold at the Londis in Pearse Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭whodafunk

I know somebody who bought a Sahara bbq online and delivered within 5 days I think. Looks like a very nice piece of kit.

Scotty # wrote: »
    Getting the barbecue is one thing, getting charcoal is another. Took about 8 attempts there on Saturday to get some. Eventually struck gold at the Londis in Pearse Park.

Switched to gas two summers ago and haven't looked back. One tank did us for two summers. Worked out way cheaper in the long run, and way less hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Switched to gas...

1361356-fa1ae224a5db87da7dbc5300cbfce197.jpg

If there's no smoke, it ain't a BBQ! :cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Ordered a Sahara x450 with rotisserie attachment for €499 off Joyce's hardware, Galway based. They are delivering to Westmeath for me. Mite get to Dundalk for the OP.

Same as everyone, was looking in all the usual spots. The smaller hardware stores seem to be keeping supplies coming into. Cloonans hardware in Tullamore got a delivery of Sahara x350 yesterday. They are €399 I think.

Hope this helps someone.

Advertisement