Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Breaking: At least 1 man dead after stabbing rampage in Dundalk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭testaccount123

Berserker wrote: »
    And let an opportunity to engage in some good old Muslim bashing go by? That's far too much to ask. If it comes to the fore that the travelling community were involved, it'll be like Christmas all over again for them.

whatabout whatabout whatabout

• Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭baldbear

6541 wrote: »
    If some middle eastern bloke came within 5 meters of me I would politely ask him to stop his approach. If he did not cease at this point he better have a really big knife and know how to use it.

Even if you were in a kebab shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

baldbear wrote: »

He's ****ed if he ever goes to Birmingham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

If some middle eastern bloke came within 5 meters of me I would politely ask him to stop his approach. If he did not cease at this point he better have a really big knife and know how to use it.

Yeah alright, calm down Crocodile Dundee.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

major bill wrote: »
    He's ****ed if he ever goes to Birmingham.
    Or a hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

The gardai dont go into certain parts of Doolargy and Coxes! Fact!

Oh well as you call 'fact' thats that then! Touché! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Man killed was only 24 :( suspect is 18.

That's from Newstalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Why do they say "Asian descent"? Was the guy Malaysian, Sinagporian or Chinese or something? It isn't descriptive enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Why do they say "Asian descent"? Was the guy Malaysian, Sinagporian or Chinese or something? It isn't descriptive enough.

Japanese

hmmm wrote: »
    Or a hospital.

Or Dublin 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

the murderer is 18 years old. sounds like the gardai got there quick, disarmed him and prevented an even bigger tragedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

RTE news reporting the 2 other people attacked were Irish, both were hit with an iron bar, apparently route walked would take 10 minutes from initial attack to last victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

That's not racist at all. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,442 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Japanese

Japanese Islamic Terrorist? Some say they do exist.

the murderer is 18 years old. sounds like the gardai got there quick, disarmed him and prevented an even bigger tragedy.

Fair play to the Gardai and RIP to the victim

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

baldbear wrote: »

Or a greek restaurant.

I can see his defense in court. "I put it to you M'Lud that the victim was brown and looked a bit rapey and therefore had it coming"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Anyone you thinks mass immigration isn't an issue at the moment is deluded. Because of most Western world government policies this is the future we face, very scary to think that our loved ones may be randomly killed while going about their days and it's only going to get worse.

Trump has the right idea on this, about time the rest of the western world followed his lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

kilburn wrote: »
    Stupid ignorant comment if i knew how to report a post i would.

Grow a pair

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

No the victim was japanese

Klonker wrote: »
    Trump has the right idea on this, about time the rest of the western world followed his lead.
    Good grief.

Lets not jump straight to the neo-fascism bit without the mass Islamic killings bit first mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

2smiggy wrote: »
    I thought they are all well qualified doctors etc coming over from Syria ?

Your on the wrong thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Perpetrator is 18 :rolleyes:

He is more likely to be in his twenties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Klonker wrote: »
    Anyone you thinks mass immigration isn't an issue at the moment is deluded. Because of most Western world government policies this is the future we face, very scary to think that our loved ones may be randomly killed while going about their days and it's only going to get worse.

May not be the case here, but an awful lot of these attacks are carried out by second generation immigrants, who were born in the country they attack.

It's radicalisation that needs to be tackled, and Trump is to radicalisation what Bloody Sunday was to the ra, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Maybe take a deep breath and actually read the thread or the news before posting?

May not be the case here, but an awful lot of these attacks are carried out by second generation immigrants, who were born in the country they attack.

It's radicalisation that needs to be tackled.

Radical Islam I think you mean.

P.S. you are now a racist

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Could be any other town in Ireland this morning. Thank God the schools were shut. Could have been a massacre.

it was only a matter of time before this happened.

But 2 or 3 people have been stabbed even in the last few days in incidents. 2 are dead already . What’s different about this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

we are lucky he didnt know how to drive a car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭OnDraught

You would be wrecked within ten minutes if you ever came to Dublin. Best to stay away.

• Advertisement

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    One is too many

Were you upset at the Polish man stabbed by another? Did you start a thread or comment about that?
    Or an Irish man stabbed to death by his brother ? No? Why?
    Because they’re white?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement