Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I am thinking of suing Sky for destroying my enjoyment of a program I watch on it

• 20-10-2020 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

So what do you think could I win?

So anyway the reason is a month or two ago I got into watching Warehouse 13 as I never seen it before and it's very good but whoever runs Sky Replay can not count. Maybe they are dyslexic or something but they put episode 13 or season 4 up before they had even aired the first two episodes of that season like what the hell and then have been skipping every second episode so 1 then 3 then 6 then on the day with episode in betweeners played around 2am in the morning ffs. Anyway this only started about half way through season 3 and it has been like that since. I do record them but the odd time the box has not recorded one for some reason so I miss out and the program is ruined for me.
    Anyway that's it.
    So I am off to sue Sky. Wish me luck he he.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Lockdown hasn’t even started yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Ohhh you in twouble....

You mentioned legal. The mods are gonna ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Have a biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,542 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

AMKC wrote: »

So anyway the reason is a month or two ago I got into watching Warehouse 13 as I never seen it before and it's very good but whoever runs Sky Replay can not count. Maybe they are dyslexic or something but they put episode 13 or season 4 up before they had even aired the first two episodes of that season like what the hell and then have been skipping every second episode so 1 then 3 then 6 then on the day with episode in betweeners played around 2am in the morning ffs. Anyway this only started about half way through season 3 and it has been like that since. I do record them but the odd time the box has not recorded one for some reason so I miss out and the program is ruined for me.
    Anyway that's it.
    Put Theodore to bed luv and relax........

• Registered Users Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Anyway that's it.

You lost me at So.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭Harika

Only Danny crane can win this. Or Matlock but he is dead already

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Your best bet is to get rid of Sky. Overpriced shyte. There are other options, but I use streaming, Netflix, Prime, Crunchyroll, etc. Haven't watched normal TV in years I reckon. Can't stand ads... Even Prime has ads before some of the series on it, albeit an ad for another Prime program. If I cancel Prime, it's because of this.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Go for it dude, there's little worse than what they are doing. What's the point in showing a series if you are just going to make it unwatchable like that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Your best bet is to get rid of Sky. Overpriced shyte. There are other options, but I use streaming, Netflix, Prime, Crunchyroll, etc. Haven't watched normal TV in years I reckon. Can't stand ads... Even Prime has ads before some of the series on it, albeit an ad for another Prime program. If I cancel Prime, it's because of this.
    Crunchyroll lol. I doubt that one is real somehow.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Legit anime streaming website: https://www.crunchyroll.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Crunchyroll is the one with all the Japanese stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Warehouse 13 is available on Now tv. If you don't have it, sign up for a trial period and watch all 5 seasons without ads :D

Great show all the same. Up there with Fringe for crazy cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

andala wrote: »
    Warehouse 13 is available on Now tv. If you don't have it, sign up for a trial period and watch all 5 seasons without ads :D

Or skipped episodes.
    How do you sign up?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

They ruined Soccer Saturday too. I will gladly come on board with this lawsuit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

They all die in the end.

Advertisement