Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aurora prospects - 2020.

• 29-09-2020 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭
    Unregistered Users

How's that possible no 2020 thread yet? :eek:

;)

Anyway, kp6 forecast for tonight, however heavy rain forecast as well, so really tiny chance. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localised entirely within your kitchen?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localised entirely within your kitchen?

i had him round last week, was some craic in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

possible to catch some shows here at times, not right now though, cloudy, apologies if was already posted

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

Any hope of seeing it from Dublin? I'm not allowed to leave the county!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,905 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Went out the 28/9/2020 up the Knowckmealdown mountains to see if anything could be seen even with the 92% moon did manage to get a faint capture just after 23.00
    50406231987_b6d29c6ea7_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I had not thought about here; was so used to it in Orkney... "The Merrie Dancers" they call it there

But my northerly view is wide over the ocean so maybe....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,834 ✭✭✭pauldry

saw really faded green in sligo that same night but so faded my photos are just black. the pic above much better

Advertisement