Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Audible

• 22-06-2018 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

I downloaded a book from Amazon and half way through it the tablet died a death. As in the screen won't function anymore. Is it possible to download the same book again from Amazon without having to pay for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭irishmanmick

Yeah, you will have purchased the audiobook to your Amazon account and you will be able to download it to any other device. I often have the same audiobook going on multiple devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Mach Two

Yeah, you will have purchased the audiobook to your Amazon account and you will be able to download it to any other device. I often have the same audiobook going on multiple devices.

If I can't download it again i might pm you if you don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

My first year is up this month: what happens my 24 credits, or at least whatever I have unused.
    Am I stuck with my portfolio of books at end of year or what happens?
    Thanks as always.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 foggyflies

Hey all! I've just completed narration of my first audiobook, well a novella about a couple over coming loss after the troubles.
    Would anyone be interested in check it out? I've a couple free codes available to those willing to leave reviews on the book?
    https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Jolt-Audiobook/B07R3VPRHH?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H7-BK-ACX0-149931&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_149931_pd_uk please DM me if interested.
    This is by the award winning author Irish James Lawless.

Advertisement