Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a first Kayak.

• 05-07-2017 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

I've only been kayaking half a dozen times and that was a few years ago now. I'm looking to get my first kayak to bring to a small, calm local lake for a nice upper body workout now and again, I like the idea of the peace and quiet of it too.

I won't be doing anything fancy with it but I'm looking for something easy to use, light enough to handle and for a very modest budget of €300 max. I prefer the idea of a sit in because they seemed a lot more maneuverable from what I can remember.

I'm in Cavan, I've searched done deal and adverts.ie but no joy. Any advice on what to get or where to get a fairly good second hand kayak?

Comments

Advertisement