Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

EVO 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭galson

No Killer Instinct either?

Two games only to watch for me... T7 and SFV. Never understood Smash Bros. phenomena and I've never liked DB either as I can't really stand Toriyama's style...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

galson wrote: »
    No Killer Instinct either?

Two games only to watch for me... T7 and SFV. Never understood Smash Bros. phenomena and I've never liked DB either as I can't really stand Toriyama's style...

KI just doesn't have the tournament scene this late on for a place at EVO, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭galson

It is a pity as it's one of the more exciting games to watch. MvC:I may not be the best either, but they could've just gone with UMvC3 anyhow. After all the ancient SSB Melee is still there alongside of SSB WiiU.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah it doesn't really matter how enjoyable a game is to watch, it has to be about what's going to pay to rent Mandalay Bay for a weekend :D

I suspect a couple of tournaments might go over 2K players this year!

• Advertisement
Advertisement