Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notre Dame Vs Navy 2020

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,355 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I reckon there'll be a smaller demand for Illinois/Nebraska too (closer to the Georgia/BC game in 2015) so fancy my chances to get better seats next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I reckon there'll be a smaller demand for Illinois/Nebraska too (closer to the Georgia/BC game in 2015) so fancy my chances to get better seats next year

Yeah, partly the reason I asked for a refund. Pay the same price but get a better seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,489 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

If you decide to keep the seats for next years match will it be the exact same seats or will Ticketmaster try the same nonsense they did for Ludovico Einaudi I wonder ?

Just be glad you didn’t buy Guns N’Roses tickets.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Shedite27 wrote: »

I'm not sure, that game will be the first American football game since 2019 in Europe.. could get a lot of fans coming to it.

• Advertisement

Refund appeared in my account today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

I was just about to ask about refunds. Ticketmaster seem to be following their usual customer unfriendly policies and waiting until the last moment to refund customers. It's very frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

My refund just showed up in my credit card. Usually takes a few days to show for BOI so I assume it was processed 4 or 5 days ago at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Assume the refund included the service charges?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Assume the refund included the service charges?

YEs same amount debit and credit on my bank statement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I completely forgot about the email. Should I expect a refund or a rollover to next year's game?

There was a closing date in the email for applying for a refund and that date is gone now so I presume if you didn't reply, your ticket will carry over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I completely forgot about the email. Should I expect a refund or a rollover to next year's game?

I think they said if you didn't responded then it would be a roll over.

Fair enough, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,988 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Wonder is there is any news on the 2021 Illinois v Nebraska game.

Nebraska website is still showing it as Dublin on August 28th but I'm sure that is just a place holder.

I really doubt it could go ahead personally.

Travel restrictions nor stadium capacity limits would be fully lifted at that stage so it would not really be worth their while financially to host it it Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭OU812

Totally forgot about that. Can’t see it going ahead either.

Probably kill the promotions company. Back to no American football here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,988 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Nebraska @ Illinois rather than@ Dublin then.

Hopefully when all this blows over in a few years they can attract games again

RTE news : College football showpiece moved from Aviva again
    www.rte.ie/sport/us-sport/2021/0217/1197761-college-football-showpiece-moved-from-aviva-again/

Did anyone get notice if their tickets for the cancelled 2021 game do indeed carry over for the 2022 game? I'm certain I completed the TM 'survey' back in June but it's been radio silence since.

I got a presale code today ant tickets range from €60 to €235.

I’d expect 2023 to be more expensive and in a lot higher demand.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Got mine back on Tuesday with the Irish league presale.

Price bands are (roughly):

€60 for the North Stand, Upper south stand, and upper corners.

€80 for the back half of the upper sidelines and lower south stand.

150 for the some upper sideline and lower sideline ends

225 for the 300 level, and halfway line lower sideline.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Went with the Upper South, back in 2012 I could get 2 upper sideline (524) for €77

Advertisement