Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-10-2019, 11:44   #1426
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Superking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsApollo View Post
Depends on the footprint of them, they are usually quiet bulky are they?
Looking for something not much bigger than the mattress.

Are they on the site?
Have a special deal on this week on Silentnight Studio bed in teal colour. Have drawer bases or ottomans or plain.

curve_teal_without_mattress_1-400x400.jpg

The bases are the same size as the mattress so you don't lose any space. Give us a call on 043 3341895 / 043 3345488 and we can go through options for you.

Bigmickey.ie
Advertisement
14-10-2019, 12:33   #1427
XsApollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Have a special deal on this week on Silentnight Studio bed in teal colour. Have drawer bases or ottomans or plain.

Attachment 492935

The bases are the same size as the mattress so you don't lose any space. Give us a call on 043 3341895 / 043 3345488 and we can go through options for you.

Bigmickey.ie
Ok thanks but not what I’m looking for.

I’ll take a mattress tho.
Thanks from:
14-10-2019, 12:36   #1428
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Superking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsApollo View Post
Ok thanks but not what I’m looking for.

I’ll take a mattress tho.
Hi again

Have a look on www.bigmickey.ie you might spot something but only the repeatable products are on the site. The real bargains in Superking are in our warehouse.

Thanks

Bigmickey
14-10-2019, 21:17   #1429
mttk

Hi, I'm looking for a mattress similar to this one,
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/mat...ire-plush.html
Do you have something similar? And possible a base with 4 drawers?
Thanks from:
15-10-2019, 10:52   #1430
Bawnmore

Looking for a few mattresses, but have a small budget. Will upgrade in the future when we're not under as much pressure. Are the cheaper end of things very bad in general? We're looking for a King, a double and a single mattress. Was looking at "Mattress Liquidation" on Facebook who a few people I know bought from and were happy, but I'm always weary. The have "Balmoral Memoryfoam/orthopedic mattress" for €150.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
18-10-2019, 10:52   #1431
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by mttk View Post
Hi, I'm looking for a mattress similar to this one,
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/mat...ire-plush.html
Do you have something similar? And possible a base with 4 drawers?
Hi

When I click on that link it takes you to

King Size ( 5 ft ) Mattress - Spinal Majestic. This one is a 1200 pocket non turn and is 899 euro. We would have a quality pocket sprung twin sided mattress for 399 euro (on promotion currently from 599 euro) in kingsize and it's around 12 inch deep also.

Thanks

Big Mickey
18-10-2019, 11:02   #1432
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawnmore View Post
Looking for a few mattresses, but have a small budget. Will upgrade in the future when we're not under as much pressure. Are the cheaper end of things very bad in general? We're looking for a King, a double and a single mattress. Was looking at "Mattress Liquidation" on Facebook who a few people I know bought from and were happy, but I'm always weary. The have "Balmoral Memoryfoam/orthopedic mattress" for €150.

You are right to be weary of some of the Facebook sellers. While we can't comment on "Mattress Liquidation" we have came across some horrific stories. A good rule of thumb is to look for a land line number and a vat number and if they accept all types of payments and not just cash.If they can provide this then at least you should be able to find them if you needed to if there is an issue with your purchase.

We have okay singles from 65 euro, doubles and king size from 99 euro . We also have better quality new but slightly transport marked mattresses for handy money

Bigmickey
Thanks from:
18-10-2019, 11:25   #1433
km79

hi
We will be looking to get a new bed/mattress combo in next couple of weeks as well as a coffee table. If you can do us a deal on the whole lot that would be great. We are based in Mayo not far from Galway city.

I don't know a whole lot about mattresses as it is a LONG time since we bought one but I have been looking at the Ruby memory foam set as thats the kind of money we have to spend. Would that be a fairly good one ?
Would be looking at king size, 2 drawers and headboard along with the york coffee table with shelf https://bigmickey.ie/product/york-co...-with-shelf-2/
Also one single mattress to be taken away
Thanks from:
18-10-2019, 11:41   #1434
mttk

Quote:
Hi

When I click on that link it takes you to

King Size ( 5 ft ) Mattress - Spinal Majestic. This one is a 1200 pocket non turn and is 899 euro. We would have a quality pocket sprung twin sided mattress for 399 euro (on promotion currently from 599 euro) in kingsize and it's around 12 inch deep also.

Thanks

Big Mickey

Hi again, not sure why the link took you to that mattress, must had changed due to their October promotion. The one I was looking at is called billionaire on their site. Just found their link again. Below
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/mat...llionaire.html
It's important to have the mattress somewhat firm if possible
Thanks for the reply
Thanks from:
Advertisement
18-10-2019, 12:00   #1435
Grumpypants

Quote:
Hi

We have hundreds of Superkingsize mattresses in stock and have about 30 to clear this wek at silly prices. We would have low big brand leather frames at handy money but not in wood. Any use ?

Thanks

Bigmickey
Hi Mickey,

I'm back again for more from you.

Any of these 30 super kings left? This time I'm after a nice big super king (base and mattress). Nothing too fancy, a normal solid divan base (no drawers needed) and a really comfy mattress with good support. Delivery to Galway too.

On a note for anyone else looking at Bigmickeys stuff, I've bought 4 beds, a 3 piece suite and a dining room set over the last few years and it's all been top quality and at great prices.
(2) thanks from:
18-10-2019, 18:16   #1436
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by mttk View Post
Hi again, not sure why the link took you to that mattress, must had changed due to their October promotion. The one I was looking at is called billionaire on their site. Just found their link again. Below
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/mat...llionaire.html
It's important to have the mattress somewhat firm if possible
Thanks for the reply
Hi

That model comes rolled up or vacuum packed. Does it have to be like this ? You would get a high end pocket sprung turnable king mattress from us for the price of that roll up or less.

Bigmickey
18-10-2019, 18:17   #1437
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Superking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpypants View Post
Hi Mickey,

I'm back again for more from you.

Any of these 30 super kings left? This time I'm after a nice big super king (base and mattress). Nothing too fancy, a normal solid divan base (no drawers needed) and a really comfy mattress with good support. Delivery to Galway too.

On a note for anyone else looking at Bigmickeys stuff, I've bought 4 beds, a 3 piece suite and a dining room set over the last few years and it's all been top quality and at great prices.
Hi

Yes we have hundreds of Superking models in stock. Give us a call on 043 3341895 / 043 3345488 and we can go through the different deals but we have plenty to offer you.

Thanks

Bigmickey
18-10-2019, 18:25   #1438
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by km79 View Post
hi
We will be looking to get a new bed/mattress combo in next couple of weeks as well as a coffee table. If you can do us a deal on the whole lot that would be great. We are based in Mayo not far from Galway city.

I don't know a whole lot about mattresses as it is a LONG time since we bought one but I have been looking at the Ruby memory foam set as thats the kind of money we have to spend. Would that be a fairly good one ?
Would be looking at king size, 2 drawers and headboard along with the york coffee table with shelf https://bigmickey.ie/product/york-co...-with-shelf-2/
Also one single mattress to be taken away
Hi,

Our Ruby mattress would be one of our most popular mattresses in the open coil range but we have a really good deal on our Sapphire 1000 pocket memory mattress. We normally sell this mattress in a king size for €599 but we have 3 in stock that we can do a base and mattress combo set for €599. You can add drawers for €40 extra per drawer. The Sapphire is similar to the Ruby that it has the winter/summer side (one side memory and the other is not) but the Sapphire is a pocket sprung mattress which would be the higher quality type of mattress and would have more support. https://bigmickey.ie/product/king-sa...nd-divan-base/

Would something like this work for you?

Bigmickey
18-10-2019, 19:26   #1439
km79

Quote:
Hi,

Our Ruby mattress would be one of our most popular mattresses in the open coil range but we have a really good deal on our Sapphire 1000 pocket memory mattress. We normally sell this mattress in a king size for €599 but we have 3 in stock that we can do a base and mattress combo set for €599. You can add drawers for €40 extra per drawer. The Sapphire is similar to the Ruby that it has the winter/summer side (one side memory and the other is not) but the Sapphire is a pocket sprung mattress which would be the higher quality type of mattress and would have more support. https://bigmickey.ie/product/king-sa...nd-divan-base/

Would something like this work for you?

Bigmickey
Yes that looks good according to the wife !
How much extra is headboard
18-10-2019, 21:37   #1440
mttk

Quote:
Hi

That model comes rolled up or vacuum packed. Does it have to be like this ? You would get a high end pocket sprung turnable king mattress from us for the price of that roll up or less.

Bigmickey
Hi, doesn't have to vacuum rolled up. As long as it's a good deal and firm as that one with similar specs.

Mttk

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion