Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭henke

Going to certain parts of Donegal on Monday of this coming week. 325 is for double Vogue mattress only. It is classed as medium/firm. You can pay for the old mattress on delivery or we can send a payment link.

Bigmickey.ie Team

Thanks. I might go that double mattress @ 325. I'm in Letterkenny. Is it late in the day to get an order in for this coming Monday? If not, I'll go for it anyway if yous are in these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭gooner99

What size ?

Sorry forgot the size. Double.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

henke wrote: »
    Thanks. I might go that double mattress @ 325. I'm in Letterkenny. Is it late in the day to get an order in for this coming Monday? If not, I'll go for it anyway if yous are in these parts.

Hi henke,

If you complete your order through our website or pm us your details as soon as possible, we will get this delievred to you tomorrow!

BigMickey

Hi henke,

If you complete your order through our website or pm us your details as soon as possible, we will get this delievred to you tomorrow!

BigMickey

Great. Thanks I submitted it an order there now via the website. I can pay 15 on delivery for the removal of old mattress.

henke wrote: »
    Great. Thanks I submitted it an order there now via the website. I can pay 15 on delivery for the removal of old mattress.

Thanks. All sorted. I just put it in the van a few minutes ago for you. You are second delivery in the morning. Driver leaves at 7am.

Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey

• Advertisement

Thanks. All sorted. I just put it in the van a few minutes ago for you. You are second delivery in the morning. Driver leaves at 7am.

Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey

Cheers for sorting so quickly. Arrived this morning. Happy with the mattress from a quick try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Do you have anything to rival this memory foam single mattress for €169?

https://www.mattressmick.ie/collections/single-mattresses/products/master-memory-foam-mattress-single-3ft

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Hi Mickey, could you recommend 2 single beds that can be pushed together?

Hi Mickey. You probably missed my reply to the dormeo aloe vera mattress query. It's a double I was enquiring about.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Coralcoras

Hi there,

I read your previous post regarding superking stock.

Any recommendations for a superking mattress. Sprung, firm, turntable, and natural fibers if possible?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭gerrykeegan

Hi Mickey.

What mattress would you recommend for bunks beds. Original mattresses are very thin, about 8 CMs.
    They are standard single 3ftx6ft mattresses, my kids are 12 and 14 now so could do with a bit more comfort.

Thanks

jarvis wrote: »
    Do you have anything to rival this memory foam single mattress for €169?

https://www.mattressmick.ie/collections/single-mattresses/products/master-memory-foam-mattress-single-3ft

Hi jarvis

Most if not all of our lower to mid range mattresses are twin sided. That model in the link is a non turn so will have a shorter life span. I can order something similar that you can turn with one side memory and the other side ortho for about 150 euro. Our big seller is the vogue ortho. Most of our Hotel customers buy Vogue. It gets loads of mentions on this thread. Price is 215 euro though and always in stock. Its about 10 inch deep. We have customers that have them over 10 years and still in great condition.

Bigmickey.ie Team

timmyjimmy wrote: »
    Hi Mickey, could you recommend 2 single beds that can be pushed together?

Hi timmyjimmy

Vogue Ortho Zip n Link. The 2 mattresses zip together to become one big bed. We have on display in our showroom. PM me a number and I can WhatsApp you an image

Bigmickey Team

gooner99 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey. You probably missed my reply to the dormeo aloe vera mattress query. It's a double I was enquiring about.

We definitely don't have one vacuun packed. If we have something unrolled, would that suit ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

Coralcoras wrote: »
    Hi there,

I read your previous post regarding superking stock.

Any recommendations for a superking mattress. Sprung, firm, turntable, and natural fibers if possible?

Thanks

Hi

We will definitely have something but they are all piled high in a warehouse. Would you be able to call to view at somestage. I can WhatsApp you pictures of some of the labels if you want to do your own research on them.

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi Mickey.

What mattress would you recommend for bunks beds. Original mattresses are very thin, about 8 CMs.
    They are standard single 3ftx6ft mattresses, my kids are 12 and 14 now so could do with a bit more comfort.

Thanks

Hi gerrykeegan

We sell alot of the Tabby mattress for bunk beds. Tey are 6 inch deep and are on the firmer side. They are a 6 inch foam twin sided mattress.

Bigmickey.ie Team

We definitely don't have one vacuun packed. If we have something unrolled, would that suit ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

Yes that might suit. My sister in law has two dormeo aloe Vera and she swears by them. Not 100% sure what the aloe Vera adds to it, but she says combined with the memory foam it's the best night's sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭gerrykeegan

Hi gerrykeegan

We sell alot of the Tabby mattress for bunk beds. Tey are 6 inch deep and are on the firmer side. They are a 6 inch foam twin sided mattress.

Bigmickey.ie Team

Can't see those anywhere on the website?

Have you a price on them, delivery to Dublin 7

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

looking for a king size mattress for a side sleeper with sore shoulders and hips.

A bit of research tells me a medium is better than firm?

Obviously I'm between the two I keep seeing you recommend here, the Diamond 2000 and the Hilton 3000 - any advice?

The Best Rest divan base seems to be the only one of that type on your website, presume it comes recommended? I would want 4 drawers.

How much to take away mattress and old divan?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fear corcaigh

Looking for a 4ft Bed & mattress for a 14-year-old that will also suit a single adult.

What do you recommend?

• Advertisement

Can't see those anywhere on the website?

Have you a price on them, delivery to Dublin 7

Thanks

Delivery is free to Dublin.

https://bigmickey.ie/product/best-rest-tabby-mattress/

gooner99 wrote: »
    Yes that might suit. My sister in law has two dormeo aloe Vera and she swears by them. Not 100% sure what the aloe Vera adds to it, but she says combined with the memory foam it's the best night's sleep.

Will check tomorrow. Thanks

podge018 wrote: »
    looking for a king size mattress for a side sleeper with sore shoulders and hips.

A bit of research tells me a medium is better than firm?

Obviously I'm between the two I keep seeing you recommend here, the Diamond 2000 and the Hilton 3000 - any advice?

The Best Rest divan base seems to be the only one of that type on your website, presume it comes recommended? I would want 4 drawers.

How much to take away mattress and old divan?

What is on our website is only a tiny amount of the stock that we carry. We hope to add hundreds of products to our Bargain Basement in the coming weeks. I would have thought that a softer mattress with support might work better for you. Something like Belvadere 1000. Best is to pm me your number and we can go through everything together on the phone or you can all us either on

043 3341895

043 3345488

086 8356888

Looking for a 4ft Bed & mattress for a 14-year-old that will also suit a single adult.

What do you recommend?

Hi

Is it a frame or a divan that you need do you know ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fear corcaigh

Hi

Is it a frame or a divan that you need do you know ?

Thanks

We are open to both options.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Stupify

Did ye ever get those latex mattresses back in stock? Would be interested in one of them in a double size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Hi,

i need two single divans for my twins. So drawers opening on different sides (to fit in the room on opposite sides) plus headboards and mattresses. I'd also be looking for a desk to fit in the middle.

Thanks,

Tinner

What do you recommend?

A Vogue divan set will work out easier on your pocket. It will also take up less space in your room than a frame. Vogue double is 435 euro for base and mattress.

Bigmickey.ie

Stupify wrote: »
    Did ye ever get those latex mattresses back in stock? Would be interested in one of them in a double size.

We have some pocket sprung with a latex top in stock. We used have full latex core mattresses but sold out for a while now. Which type are you after ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement

tinner777 wrote: »
    Hi,

i need two single divans for my twins. So drawers opening on different sides (to fit in the room on opposite sides) plus headboards and mattresses. I'd also be looking for a desk to fit in the middle.

Thanks,

Tinner

The beds are normally 3ft wide and 6ft 3in long. The drawer bases are universal so can be place to open whichever way suits. What type of quality are you looking for ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

Advertisement