Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Suckit wrote: »
    2in1 keychain USB charging cable - Lightning/Micro USB - magnetic data cable
    https://innogadgets.de/products/schlusselanhanger-usb-ladekabel-lightning-micro-usb-usb-c-magnetisches-datenkabel?variant=17961089925209
    JukkoRt.jpg?1

I am pretty sure the offer is only for the 2 in 1 and that is Micro USB and Lightning cable.
    They had a 2 in 1 one with dust protection and USB C but they are sold out.

Where is the freebie? Minimum €6.95 for a chinesium phone charger.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

FanadMan wrote: »

You can get those 2in1 USB charger/headphone jack on Ali express for €0.80!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

FanadMan wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

It was late and I forgot the code... :( Apologies. I'll get the code.

100%2IN1LADEKABEL

Use the code and it's free.
    ONLY for the 2in1 version as mentioned in the post.

Not sure if it's expired now.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I don't have a link to post, but don't miss that the original Darksiders is also free on Epic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Newbuyer2018

**Tickets gone**

First to DM gets the tickets

Your exclusive offer includes 2 FREE Tickets and 2 FREE bottles of Sol or glasses of wine (worth € Date: Saturday, 4th Jan 2020

Show: Best of Irish

Tickets: 2 for The Laughter Lounge, Dublin

Doors: 7pm Show: 8.30pm. Please collect your tickets before 7.45pm.
    **FREE beer/wine on arrival before 7.30pm.

Stickermule giving away free stickers to celebrate 2020. Ends 3rd Jan.

https://www.stickermule.com/love

Free eBook.
    Raspberry Pi: Complete Tips and Tricks to Raspberry Pi Setup and Project Development

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Raspberry-Pi-Complete-Project-Development-ebook/dp/B082Z6X48Z/

The Raspberry Pi: Complete Tips and Tricks to Raspberry Pi Setup and Project Development book is your one-stop guide to learning everything there is to know about programming and coding. It serves as a foundation to prepare you for other things such as how to build robots, develop games and apps, and the collection of other fascinating concepts and projects that you can tinker with the Raspberry Pi board however you like.

You can become your own computer engineer by knowing how to set up your operating system, as well as knowing and connecting which circuits and wires go into which of the board’s pins. Since it was designed to teach young children how to program with user-friendly languages, including Scratch and Python, your head will explode when trying to figure out how to work with the board.

The book will teach you everything there is to know about the Raspberry Pi, including the different versions, the ports, and how to properly attach peripherals like the monitor, keyboard, and mouse to it. You will then learn how to set up your Raspberry Pi hardware, how to assemble the case, connect a display, connect audio, set up your software, install your operating system Raspbian, how to manually install the Raspberry Pi, and also flashing from different operating systems.

You’ll also learn how to use the board when you’re ready. The Welcome Wizard will allow you to configure the settings in the operating system Raspbian. You’ll learn how the programs are organized and viewed on your desktop and how you can access them. You can save any of the programs that you write, the images you download from the Internet, and the videos that you create with the File Manager.

But the best part about this book is how you get to program with Python and Scratch. And don’t worry, we’ve worded this book in a way that newbie programmers or those who have no idea what coding is like can understand. No more excuses. Its time to delve right in!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

2 x free tickets for Waves in the ODEON Point Square this evening at 18:30.

Whoever wants them just send a PM with your email and I'll forward them on! :)

Free Birdwatch pack
    https://www.rspb.org.uk/get-involved/activities/birdwatch/
    Sign up and then opt to get involved online or to get free birdwatch pack sent out to you.

If signing up for a child and don't want to set them up a new email address etc and you have a gmail address. (Or if you have signed up before)
    Instead of USER@GMAIL.COM you can signup using USER+CHILDSNAME@GMAIL.COM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

Thanks downloaded the book to my kindle have yet to read though!!
    /\/ollog wrote: »
    The third part of the Portal 2 soundtrack is now up for download.
    http://www.thinkwithportals.com/music.php
    The whole thing's up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

ie.graze.com

A chance to get a trial box made up of 4 different snacks, ranging from sweet, savoury, light and protein as well as a few others to choose from. It's normally €7 per box, €3.50 for the first box but if you enter the code 1FREE, it'll hopefully come up as free, with shipping included. I think it sets up a recurring payment plan of €7 every two weeks so make sure to cancel it by a certain date if you don't want to continue it.

All you need to do is sign up and place your order along with the code and you should receive it in 5-7 days for nada!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

tbahh wrote: »
    ie.graze.com

A chance to get a trial box made up of 4 different snacks, ranging from sweet, savoury, light and protein as well as a few others to choose from. It's normally €7 per box, €3.50 for the first box but if you enter the code 1FREE, it'll hopefully come up as free, with shipping included. I think it sets up a recurring payment plan of €7 every two weeks so make sure to cancel it by a certain date if you don't want to continue it.

All you need to do is sign up and place your order along with the code and you should receive it in 5-7 days for nada!

not working for me - told "Enter a valid discount code"

not working for me - told "Enter a valid discount code"

Oh, dang, I just presumed it was a generic code seeing as it was just 1FREE as it is not some random serial number.
    If no-one else has gotten it, then i'll re-edit my post. Sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,226 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Message says an email address is needed to validate the discount code, so wouldn't be surprised if they are tied to a specific account...

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

ie.graze.com

Done, thanks

Done, thanks

That's great, at least it worked for someone!

That's great, at least it worked for someone!

I assume it works for everyone, you just need to put an email address in to validate the discount code ðŸ‘👌

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Where did you find 3.50 euros box? I see only 4 euros boxes.
    I think deal is valid on 3.5euros boxes only.
    Done, thanks

I just selected the protein box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

Ah mine was 4

After many clicks here and there on the website I finally found the 3.50 euros pack. And got it for free.

Can I cancel subscription straight away?
    Done, thanks

After many clicks here and there on the website I finally found the 3.50 euros pack. And got it for free.

Can I cancel subscription straight away?

You'll get an email explaining how to amend or cancel your subscription. I assume wait until your "Free" box is sent and then cancel the subscription?

I'm not sure if you can cancel straight away, I'll prob do it when I get my box.
    I, too, ordered the protein box, so I'm not sure for the other ones.

I have cancelled the subscription now. Fingers crossed if I can still receive the free box.

date Jan 22, 2020
    fulfillment status Unfulfilled
    payment status Paid
    estimated delivery awaiting fulfillment

You'll get an email explaining how to amend or cancel your subscription. I assume wait until your "Free" box is sent and then cancel the subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

ie.graze.com

Thanks op - I ordered the 'sweet box' trial, which is out of stock atm - estimated delivery date is early Feb. I'm going to cancel the subscription when the box has shipped. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭dwasol

WON'T ACCEPT ANY CREDIT CARD
    keeps saying invalid year

dwasol wrote: »
    WON'T ACCEPT ANY CREDIT CARD
    keeps saying invalid year

Have you tried it in MM/YYYY format? I made the mistake of MM/YY and it didn't work.

Yes I made same mistake.
    It is YYYY, and not the usual YY
    Have you tried it in MM/YYYY format? I made the mistake of MM/YY and it didn't work.

• Advertisement

ie.graze.com

I received mine in the post today, quite nice actually. I cancelled my initial subscription but when looking at what else they had to offer, I came across another discount code for one box in particular - the Jennifer Carroll box (some influencer, apparently). What influenced me most, however, was the free order code for this box, which is JEN. So another box to look forward to next week :D

https://ie.graze.com/pages/subscribe

Advertisement