Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunday Morning Green Fees

• 25-05-2019 4:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I have a few friends coming to Dublin at the end of June and we are looking to play on the Sunday morning (between 10:00 - 11:30), does anybody know of anywhere good that is reasonable that would let us out? I can’t bring them out in my own club due to the Sunday members competition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Bottle wrote: »
    I have a few friends coming to Dublin at the end of June and we are looking to play on the Sunday morning (between 10:00 - 11:30), does anybody know of anywhere good that is reasonable that would let us out? I can’t bring them out in my own club due to the Sunday members competition.

Luttrellstown are doing opens on Sundays it could be a option.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Bottle wrote: »

If you phone your Pro Shop they should be able to add visitors beside your name on a Sunday morning, lots of clubs do it if you ask

• Registered Users Posts: 15,818 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

slave1 wrote: »
    If you phone your Pro Shop they should be able to add visitors beside your name on a Sunday morning, lots of clubs do it if you ask

lots of clubs don't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Clubs with more than 18 holes are what you need to look for here. I'd imagine you'd get out in Hollystown Donabate or even Carton House.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭indabunka

Royal Curragh are open to letting small groups (3-15) out on Sunday...... Have to play in 3's though unless the competition of the day is a fourball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

slave1 wrote:

Unfortunately not, it is a very busy members course, timesheet is usually full from 0700 - 1400 on a Sunday.

Advertisement