Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters, RDS, Wed 21st August

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,161 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Cheers for the link, tickets got for the exclusive boards.ie section ��

I expect to be asked for my username at the gate...

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭ofthelord

Thanks guys for the link and code.
    After a few page refreshes I just got a couple of Pitch area 1 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭ClaptonBay

jaysus, might just buy a plain back tshirt and spray 'Boards.ie got me here..thank you' ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ClaptonBay wrote: »
    jaysus, might just buy a plain back tshirt and spray 'Boards.ie got me here..thank you' ;)

Boards.ie Proudly Present Pitch 1

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Are people still seeing Pitch 1? I'm only seeing Pitch 2, which I bought already, but I'd love Pitch 1 so I'm curious. I'd buy again anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Are people still seeing Pitch 1? I'm only seeing Pitch 2, which I bought already, but I'd love Pitch 1 so I'm curious. I'd buy again anyway!

Ignore, I refreshed like a mad thing and managed to get 2 Pitch 1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭PCros

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Never been to the RDS before, for anything (not just concerts).

What's it like as a venue?

I've been there for 4 gigs with the last being The Killers a few months ago. Honestly can't fault the sound or the logistics of the venue - easy to get in and get out of too.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

Thanks for the links guys, I was all stressed about missing out on these tickets!!

I bought them at 10.15 this morning and selected best available standing. Do you think that was pitch 1? I can't see it written anywhere on the receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

been years since i was at a show in the RDS (Bon Jovi in 2011 and Bruce Springsteen in 2012) but always park there for matches in the Aviva and find it a pretty run down but massive overall venue. The Angelsa stand is pretty old fashioned but Grandstand/South/North stands are pretty modern. Lots of areas inside the venue for pubs/food etc out in the parade ring area. Very nice area around the venue too

Have 2 trips there next summer with Bon Jovi and Foos. I was almost sure the place was getting redeveloped in 2019 but obv not now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I bought them at 10.15 this morning and selected best available standing. Do you think that was pitch 1? I can't see it written anywhere on the receipt.

It doesn't say it on your e-mail confirmation, but if you go into your Ticketmaster order history on the site, it's more detailed and it will state there whether it's Pitch 1 or Pitch 2.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

It doesn't say it on your e-mail confirmation, but if you go into your Ticketmaster order history on the site, it's more detailed and it will state there whether it's Pitch 1 or Pitch 2.

Tx I looked there and it just says Pitch G4 233 - 234.

Aw well I'm just glad I have them at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Tx I looked there and it just says Pitch G4 233 - 234.

Aw well I'm just glad I have them at all!

On the website:
    Select the "print receipt" option and it will confirm pitch 1 or pitch 2

On the app:
    Menu - My Tickets - Foo Fighters and it will be on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Anyone got fanclub presale link and code for Belfast?

• Going to see them in Belfast, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Anyone got fanclub presale link and code for Belfast?
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/foo-fighters-belfast-19-08-2019/event/38005570E33E1D69?did=fanclub
    code is FFEURO19

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Have an MCD presale code for 2morrow if anyone wants it ?? PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Very good selection of seats available today in most parts of the ground.
    It looks like they could be trying to sell this out in the presales and add a 2nd night.

Would they shift 100k tickets between Dublin and Belfast ?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

FFs sell vast majority of tickets in the presales, look at England gigs last year! I say they won't be much left for general

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Have an MCD presale code for 2morrow if anyone wants it ?? PM me

I have one aswell if anyone else would like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Got 2 tickets, thanks for the codes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭snoopy84

thanks everyone got 4 tix pitch 1.
    got an mcd presale code if anyone wants it
    *GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Layne

Quick question. Hoping to go to this with my 12 year old. Information on TM website confusing. For Pitch standing it says "Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Standing strictly over 14".
    What does this mean?? Can I book pitch standing tickets or do I have to book stand tickets??
    Also, in the event that I have to book stand tickets has anybody any advice on best section?? Any experiences of sound and view quality??

Layne wrote: »
    Quick question. Hoping to go to this with my 12 year old. Information on TM website confusing. For Pitch standing it says "Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Standing strictly over 14".
    What does this mean?? Can I book pitch standing tickets or do I have to book stand tickets??
    Also, in the event that I have to book stand tickets has anybody any advice on best section?? Any experiences of sound and view quality??

It means your 12 year old can't be in the pitch standing area even with an adult

For anyone using the MCD presale, make sure you use the link in the email from them. Logging onto the Ticketmaster site in the normal way may not allow you access to the presale.

So for anybody sharing a spare code via PM, make sure you include the link.

These codes are single use only.

From the email:
    TICKET LIMITS

Purchasers can avail of a maximum of four (4) tickets per code. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed.

PREPPING FOR YOUR PURCHASE

The pre sale will begin on Wednesday 21 November at 10am

1. To access the presale please ensure to use the above link.

2. Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on.

3. Have a valid payment with updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account.

4. Due to demand, after entering your access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.

5. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,431 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Two tickets for Belfast sorted! I printed the tickets and it says Row: G1 Seat: 601 :confused: I was at Boucher the last time they played and there weren't any seats...I don't want to be sitting!

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Electric Picnic, Vantastival, The Cure, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '23 - Stiff Little Fingers, The Wood Burning Savages, Bob Log III, David Kitt, Ludovico Einaudi, DADDY LONG LEGS, The Prodigy, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, The Murder Capital, PJ Harvey, The Bonnevilles (w/Amy Montgomery, Rews, New Pagans), The Undertones (w/Buzzcocks), And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Penfailed wrote: »
    Two tickets for Belfast sorted! I printed the tickets and it says Row: G1 Seat: 601 :confused: I was at Boucher the last time they played and there weren't any seats...I don't want to be sitting!

mother of jaysus, that is one long fcuking row!!!

standing tickets have had numbers like this for a long time now. Crazy that they still insist on doing it, maybe there are a few bucks in it for them, people ringing helplines or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭box27

I'm looking for a presale code if anyone has one spare? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 camanstar

Have a code for MCD pre-sale, PM me

Code gone**

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

Will more pitch 1 tickets be available in the pre-sale tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,161 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mcd presale if anyone wants it.

Edit: no longer available

Advertisement