Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagles- 3arena Sat 6th July 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭dobman88

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Got sorted, but don't ask for my ****ing eircode for a print at home ticket. Panic.....

Why would you need an eircode for print at home tickets? You just go into your account the day before the gig and print them off yourself.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Any chance they might do an extra date?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,699 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Any chance they might do an extra date?

Hard to knw as Dublin is scheduled to be last show of the tour

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hard to knw as Dublin is scheduled to be last show of the tour
    Easy to add the Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭argentum

They've just added another gig on the Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Shower wnkers. You got either block a can't see anything for 119 or block e for 159, really snookered people in a panic..

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

but1er wrote: »
    Shower wnkers. You got either block a can't see anything for 119 or block e for 159, really snookered people in a panic..

I got lots of choices ranging from the 99 euro tickets to 159 for the 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Can't find 2 seats for Saturday. Can't go on Monday so I'm screwed. The prices are absolutely ridiculous tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

Kept searching and only got €119 everytime. Persisted and after about 30mins got 4 x €99 for the Sat!

Hate when bands announce extra dates after I buy tickets

Monday would of suited me better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hate when bands announce extra dates after I buy tickets

Monday would of suited me better

Go for a ticket swap on toutless website ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Bojill

Looks like both sold out already, (apart from platinum and vip)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sly rax

Are all the all seated gigs in the 3arena ticketed in this way, it seems all the flat seating up the front are being sold as vip packages anywhere between €350 and €550, all the decent blocks like B, C, D, E, F Are being sold as platinum tickets for between €250 and €350 and all the top tier blocks and the far sides of the arena are going between €90 and €120, crazy money being spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Got tickets for Monday, really expensive like 140 something each, was too scared to give them up and try for cheaper ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

aj89 wrote: »
    Kept searching and only got €119 everytime. Persisted and after about 30mins got 4 x €99 for the Sat!

Omg I just panicked and picked Monday before 9:30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,966 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Bought tickets for my mother for Christmas. Been watching a lot of Eagles and especially Joe Walsh videos lately, really hope she decides to use her spare ticket on me now :)

This one from some talk show in the 80s is somewhat impressive. He's clearly absolutely trashed yet gets up and nails Life in the Fast Lane perfectly:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Any chance of a third night? Surprised I missed this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

errlloyd wrote: »
    Any chance of a third night? Surprised I missed this.

Tickets are back on sale for Monday night .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Zardoz wrote: »
    Tickets are back on sale for Monday night .

You're a hero.

sold my ticket through TM fan exchange

sadly have too much on too go to this. ill prob regret it but one of those things. Should be a great show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

Does anyone know if there is a support act playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

Looking for two for the Sat nite, was a couple up on toutless but just missed them.

Any other sites people recommend to try get two at face or near face value?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Looking for two for the Sat nite, was a couple up on toutless but just missed them.

Any other sites people recommend to try get two at face or near face value?

Thanks

Keep a regular eye on ticketmaster, with resales allowed there (and no doubt more "production" seats to be released) I'd say there's a good chance of some coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Ticketmaster has some good seats in Block D available now.

Anyone got any idea what time they are due to go on stage on Saturday night and whether or not there is a support act?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Sly rax wrote: »
    Anyone got any idea what time they are due to go on stage on Saturday night and whether or not there is a support act?

8pm Sharp no support

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Superb stuff. Impressive, big scale production screens and a stage set-up that I'd assume would have provided great, unrestricted views, even up in the Gods (I was a few rows up from the floor on the tier). Excellent sound, solid setlist.
    Camera phones were kept to the bare minimum (following pre-show announcements: most of the time, none were visible), and the enthusiastic crowd were actually less restless than the Eddie Vedder audience on Wednesday; the only particularly "bad" moment (re: crowd movement) was people streaming out in their droves during Those Shoes.
    I thought Joe Walsh stole the show, but kudos to both Deacon Frey and Vince Gill, who've done a great job.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

The Eagles gig was incredible from start to finish. The addition of Vince Gill and Gley Frey’s son Deacon worked so well. All their voices blended so well and both are so talented. I loved how they each took their moment to talk to the audience. The set list, sound, staging and lighting was faultless. They played for two and half hours. It was my first time seeing the Eagles and they were as good as I hoped they would be. I think it’s going to be on my list of the best gigs I’ve ever been too. Would love to be going again on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Very happy with the setlist, sound was very good. But, I thought the crowd compared to the Eddie Vedder wasn't as good. When it wasn't one of the hits it would see a shift in people exiting to the bars. I'm glad I've seen the eagles, 4 of my top 5 will have been seen with The National on Wednesday. I just didn't feel that energy from the crowd that I have experienced at other gigs like Arcade Fire, Radiohead and Eddie Vedder. They certainly picked it up with desparado. Happy with the gig, but that Vedder gig just had that spark.

Advertisement