Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years time?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Awwww nostalgia. Considering I'll be a qualified nurse in a few weeks time, Id like to think I've fulfilled all the above credentials through my general work practises lulzzz.
    15 year old soccy was too cute.

Five years later. 26. Qualified nurse the past five years. Currently in a job that I adore. Living in Australia the past two. Still love cheesy music and haven't really changed that much in my ways.
    Where do I see myself in another five years? Don't really have much of a plan but hopefully if I check back in, I'll be happy :)

I'm also very nostalgic and look back on that 'boards period' of my life soooo fondly. What a great time eh.. those sleepless nights when I was 15 staying up posting. tear tear.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I need to start setting some goals! :eek:

I want to do a PhD. Most likely in Irish.
    I want to write songs and record an album.
    I'm planning on publishing a book of poems in the spring. Hopefully I'll be up to 3 books in 5 years' time.
    I'd like to see some of South America and more of North America by then. Hard to believe it's been nearly 14 years since I was in Canada.

All of these ideas are very much achievable. I just need to make them happen.

The book happened! It launched last December on a Zoom conference.

My other plans will almost certainly have to change. Looks like I'll be a father by this time tomorrow. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Wearing a face mask.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My other plans will almost certainly have to change. Looks like I'll be a father by this time tomorrow. <3

Congratulations dude! I have two (5 and 3) and wouldn't change it for the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Never thought you'd join the priesthood but congratulations all the same

• Advertisement

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭BoardsBottler

in five years time i see myself walking around a zoo, with the sun shining down over me and you

And there'll be love in the bodies of the elephants too, I'll put my hand over your eyes but you'll peek through.

They just want the quick easy money cash grab recyclables and to up their recycling stats at your expense.

Advertisement