Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Small Business Accountant

• 24-05-2019 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hey all,

Looking for an accountant to manage my finances/tax/payroll etc.

Can anyone recommend any decent accountants that work with small businesses?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Francis Cummins has been ours for 20 years and always great.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Dropped you a PM there. You might give us an opportunity to quote for you.

Hey all,

Looking for an accountant to manage my finances/tax/payroll etc.

Can anyone recommend any decent accountants that work with small businesses?

Thanks in advance

Location?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrGaryFox

Highly recommend Moroney & Co based in Killaloe, Clare. They have been my accountants for 5 years now and are experts in the small business field. More importantly, they are fantastic to deal with and genuinely nice people. David is the main guy there and the number is (061) 518 400

• Registered Users Posts: 38 spoiler

If you are still looking I can help you. I will send a pm with contact details.

• Advertisement

spoiler wrote: »
    If you are still looking I can help you. I will send a pm with contact details.

Are you near S. Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Panic Stations

Got sorted. Thanks all

Advertisement