Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Medicine in Poland

• 16-12-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Just wondering if there is anybody out there with experience studying medicine abroad? In particular, Poland. If there is anyone out there considering studying Graduate Entry Medicine in Poland next year it would be great to get in touch.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Moving this to a more appropriate forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Irelandman1998

spurious wrote: »
    Moving this to a more appropriate forum.

Yes, I have experience with studying medicine in Poland, PM any questions you like

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fablisa

Hi, How was your first year in terms of the course , language and part time job?

fablisa wrote: »
    Hi, How was your first year in terms of the course , language and part time job?

You will study Polish as a module so the language barrier won't pose as much of a difficulty as you initially perceive it to be. Good lot of Irish over in Poland studying Medicine, Dentistry, Vet etc. Class sizes are small depending on where you study. Studying away from home is challenging. For some it takes a few months to get over this. For others it can take up to a year. Be sure that this is what you really want to do if you decide to study here/there. This is not a light decision. Good craic on nights out with the class. Everyone is very nice, considering you are studying Medicine. OF coarse there are some who are more reclusive. Any questions feel free to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fablisa

Thanks for your response. I will be going to Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz. I am nervous but it really is what i want.

• Advertisement

fablisa wrote: »
    Thanks for your response. I will be going to Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz. I am nervous but it really is what i want.

I know a few people there, of whom I visited in the past. Great craic out there. Accommodation is nice too, best of luck

Advertisement