Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Organic shops in Dublin city and sub

• 28-04-2019 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am living in the country side now and can't get the products I use to eat in the small town. I'll have a weekend in Dublin next month and I am looking for a good organic shop with a large range of products and brands.
    The best I know in Ireland is Quaycoop in Cork. Is there a similar in Dublin area?
    Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mia2013

There is Dublin food co-op in Kilmainham very close to the Gaol.
    Shop seems small but they have nearly everything.
    They also have pack- free counter so you can bring your own containers and stock up on rice, pasta or pulses as well as some cleaning products.
    I used to do majority of my shopping there but then I moved. Nice place, lovely people.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Thank you Mia2013,
    The shop is a bit far but I'll have a look end of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Trompette, what part of Dublin are you heading for? Might help suggest locations close to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

South part would be good

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Mia2013’s suggestion is South Dublin, well south of the Liffey anyway. I’m north of the Liffey myself so not familiar with many south side establishments:).

If you can be more specific about the area in South Dublin it might be easier for someone familiar with the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Trompette wrote: »
    South part would be good

Thank you

Well Kilmainham as above, The Hopsack in the Swan Centre in Rathmines is good but can be a tad pricey.

Advertisement