Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spilled JD and coke on tobacco

• 19-03-2019 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys, I was at a party on Paddy's day, I spilled a cup of JD and coke on my bag, however the section it soaked through was where I had my pouch, it was closed and everything, however I think it may have seeped through, is it dangerous to smoke now or? I've noticed it has been a little harsher ever since, it didn't get soaked but I dunno lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,087 ✭✭✭✭elperello

P.O.D095 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I was at a party on Paddy's day, I spilled a cup of JD and coke on my bag, however the section it soaked through was where I had my pouch, it was closed and everything, however I think it may have seeped through, is it dangerous to smoke now or? I've noticed it has been a little harsher ever since, it didn't get soaked but I dunno lol

In the hotpress for three days.

(your laptop, phone and all devices) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

P.O.D095 wrote: »
    is it dangerous to smoke now or?

I doubt there would be anything in the JD or coke that would make the tobacco intrinsically more dangerous than it already is to be honest.

Advertisement