Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jack N Jill

• 09-02-2019 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭

Jack and Jill were twins who couldn’t find dates to the prom.

So Jill asked Jack to go with her.

Jack said, "No, you’re my sister, that’s gross."

Jill said, "Come on. Promise me if you can’t find another date, you’ll take me.

"So Jack said okay.”

Well, Jack couldn’t find a date so he went with Jill.

They were just standing by the punch bowl, and Jill asked Jack to dance.

Jack said, "No, you’re my sister, that’s gross."

Jill said, "Come on. It’ll be fun."

So Jack said okay, and they had a great time.

After the dance, Jill asked Jack to take her to Makeout Hill.

Jack said, "no, you’re my sister, it would be gross.” Jill said, "We’ll just talk, we don’t talk anymore."

So Jack said okay.

They were at Makeout Hill talking, when Jill moved to the backseat.

Jill said, "Come on, Jack, take me." Jack didn’t argue.

When Jack moved on top of Jill, Jill murmured, "You’re a lot lighter than dad."

Jack said back, "I know. Mom told me last night."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement