Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVR Setup / Config / Tips

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

mrcheez wrote: »
    What I did was open my pack of GoPro accessories and sorta bastardised a contraption that works well

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Accessories-ccbetter-Action-Session-including/dp/B018Z358JG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1544636071&sr=8-6&keywords=gopro+accessories

You might get something cheaper on ebay though

Mind sending me a pic of your setup. The go pro gear arrived and I'm like a cow lookin in a ditch...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

sticker wrote: »
    Mind sending me a pic of your setup. The go pro gear arrived and I'm like a cow lookin in a ditch...

Heya I'll PM you... won't be home till weekend

mrcheez wrote: »
    Heya I'll PM you... won't be home till weekend

No worries - Many Thanks!

Hi, Anyone try ginger for Motion Sickness? If so, any Irish available solutions you'd recommend?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I see a few people on Reddit recommending a fan like this - it basically hangs round your neck - and they are not expensive:
    Linky

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Santa brought my son an Oculus Go. It's been telling us it's "updating the headset since this morning.

Can anyone help/advise us? We haven't gotten past the set-up display since we got it.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

xzanti wrote: »
    Santa brought my son an Oculus Go. It's been telling us it's "updating the headset since this morning.

Can anyone help/advise us? We haven't gotten past the set-up display since we got it.

Thanks

This is a PSVR thread, but I'd recommend contacting Oculus support as they are fantastic. Or /r/oculusgo on Reddit.

Advertisement