Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross Border Directive Maternity

• 20-04-2020 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all. Has anybody been in my situation before? I am a resident in the Republic of Ireland but getting maternity care in the north as that’s where the obstetrician is that I wanted to see. However, I have just discovered that I can avail of maternity care via the cross border directive and as my pregnancy is high risk, I would like to avail of this. But as my care has already started in Northern Ireland, can I still do this or do I have to apply BEFORE I have my first consultation? Or is there any way around it please? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,992 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Why post in a forum about economics?

I advice posting in the Parenting forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bina2020

Geuze wrote: »
    Why post in a forum about economics?

I advice posting in the Parenting forum.

I went into healthcare & couldn’t find a suitable heading. First time using this platform & not familiar with how it works. Will try that, thanks.

Advertisement