Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 app and website

• 01-03-2020 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with b356 lately? To say its been patchy lately is putring it mildly. All looks to be down at the moment app and website.

Tried wifi and mobile signals and 3 devices. All the same.

This messing cost me about 500 quid 2 weeks ago because i couldnt cash out of a bet.

They are taking the piss now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,952 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

The site has become a joke this past few weeks, Im logged in but cannot load the in-play screen. Tried it on my phone and same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

retalivity wrote: »
    The site has become a joke this past few weeks, Im logged in but cannot load the in-play screen. Tried it on my phone and same problem

Its driving me up the walls its so fuked. 2 phones and a laptop, wifi, 3g,4g and nothing will load. Its so random, fine on saturday. Fuked today

Advertisement