Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Has anyone ordered from Hybrid before?

Options
  • 03-10-2016 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

They have some really gorgeous dresses for very reasonable prices but ive never heard of them before and concerned about ordering from the website, has anybody got experience with them? this is the website.. http://www.hybridfashion.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

They have some really gorgeous dresses for very reasonable prices but ive never heard of them before and concerned about ordering from the website, has anybody got experience with them? this is the website.. http://www.hybridfashion.com/
    I tried some of their dresses and they seem well made and good quality. I fell in love with one of their dresses but it was for a wedding and I would need new accessories and a coat to make it work so I decided against buying it.

Their sizing is on the small side. I am size 10 or 12 usually and at the time I fitted in size 8 Little Mistress Dress and size 14 Hybrid dress.

Edit: just to add, the dresses I was trying on were miles ahead of Little Mistress dress in quality of material.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭solerina

Yes I have, great quality dresses, only gripe I have is the postage was 11 sterling which I think is excessive. A site called lovarini also sell Hybrid dresses and often have them cheaper than hybrid...and yes they are real hybrid dresses !! I have quite a few hybrid dresses and bought most from lovarini.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Caillte

solerina wrote: »
    Yes I have, great quality dresses, only gripe I have is the postage was 11 sterling which I think is excessive.

Have you tried Parcel motel to help with delivery costs? Couldn't recommend it more. I don't work for them btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

solerina wrote: »
    Yes I have, great quality dresses, only gripe I have is the postage was 11 sterling which I think is excessive. A site called lovarini also sell Hybrid dresses and often have them cheaper than hybrid...and yes they are real hybrid dresses !! I have quite a few hybrid dresses and bought most from lovarini.

Thanks yeah the postage really put me off, ill try lovarini xx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Caillte wrote: »
    Have you tried Parcel motel to help with delivery costs? Couldn't recommend it more. I don't work for them btw.

Never heard of this, ill check it out. Thanks xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭solerina

Caillte wrote: »

No, I didn't know about it when I last bought from them, will try it next time...thanks !!!

Advertisement