Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mrs G joining me for a celebratory drink. Little G being awkward.:D

Just home, 3rd night in a row eating out and of course drinks included, very apprehensive about the next week, wish it was over but hope I enjoy it,trying to stay busy and not think about it but it hits me every now and again, loads more eating and drinking involved but then its water and lettuce (and a little wine)starting next Monday...or maybe the Tuesday..some day next week anyway 🙄.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside. Shower had, sitting down to relax now. No work or college tomorrow so time to catch up on some readings that need to be done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Little G in bed but awake. Hammer to head will sort it.:D Mrs G. at the Kitchen table with me. We're trying to salvage some time! Talking yesterdays game too.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Little G in bed but awake. Hammer to head will sort it.:D Mrs G. at the Kitchen table with me. We're trying to salvage some time! Talking yesterdays game too.:D

And they say romance is dead lol..gwan Grandeeod.

On the couch like a beached whale..uncomfortably stuffed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »

Enjoy the time together and say hello to Mrs G from us :)

Sunday night , how bad is it when you're looking forward to watching Room To Improve ? !
    Hunky Dorys , chocolate and a rare can of coke to enjoy while I'll probably want to hit Dermot Bannon over the head :o

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy the time together and say hello to Mrs G from us :)

Sunday night , how bad is it when you're looking forward to watching Room To Improve ? !
    Hunky Dorys , chocolate and a rare can of coke to enjoy while I'll probably want to hit Dermot Bannon over the head :o

:D

Nice house imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Early night here, big week ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nice house imo...

It's a lovely house !

It's Dermot that always annoys me .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,333 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Early night here, big week ahead.
    I should have done that, had a 15 min snooze on the couch, hope I sleep tonight.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's a lovely house !

It's Dermot that always annoys me .

I still would though lol.

This is going to be gas ,Joe is funny.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All the talk of yummy things but no cake or tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sticky toffee pudding here if you'd like some Grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »

I'll take a bit of that please

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*jaw drop*

You're both welcome to a bowl each with ice cream :)

You're both welcome to a bowl each with ice cream :)

Thanks auto.

I'll have some prune juice with mine....

RMAOK wrote: »
    Thanks auto.

I'll have some prune juice with mine....

Prune juice???

You should have told me you had a problem ;)

Prune juice???

You should have told me you had a problem ;)

The prune juice will solve said problem......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I know right! Disgraceful behaviour joe!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside back at home, after going to see the new Downton Abbey film with a friend. Very good film, well worth a watch if you enjoyed the series, like an extra long very well written episode.

Weather is utterly rotten. Nice to be indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Back from a beautiful meal. Chilling wondering where the weekend went. Just got the “agenda” for next weeks hen party ... I’m too old for this malarkey!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Next week has been exhausting.

Bedside, lovely day here today, cloudy but warm,no rain,great drying 😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for bed , sleepy 😴😴

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Sitting in my bedroom making phone calls to family. One of my uncles died suddenly today and we’re absolutely heartbroken. He wasn’t even 50, he was very fit and healthy. They think he had a heart attack. No history of heart disease in our family. I’m in shock. He was one of my favourite uncles and he used to bring us Cornettos whenever he came to visit in the 90’s when we were kids. My mum was so close to him. He took it very hard when she died. I don’t believe in God but I hope he and my mum are looking after each other somewhere.

His kids are still in Secondary school. I’m devastated for them and my aunt.

I was so happy earlier after having a great weekend at a friends hen party. Now I’m fighting to get time off work to go to my uncles funeral. Life eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Sitting in my bedroom making phone calls to family. One of my uncles died suddenly today and we’re absolutely heartbroken. He wasn’t even 50, fit and healthy. They think he had a heart attack. No history of heart disease in our family. I’m in shock. He was one of my favourite uncles and he used to bring us Cornettos whenever he came to visit in the 90’s when we were kids. My mum was so close to him. He took it very hard when she died. I don’t believe in God but I hope he and my mum are looking after each other somewhere.

His kids are still in Secondary school. I’m devastated for them and my aunt.

I was so happy earlier after having a great weekend at a friends hen party. Now I’m fighting to get time off work to go to my uncles funeral. Life eh?

Sorry to hear that SSS ((hugs))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Thinking of you SaltSweatSugar at such a tough time. Sending you good wishes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

My sympathies SSS

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement