Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats the oldest virgin you know?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

^ Right on citizen ;) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

catallus wrote: »
    The concept of virginity is a patriarchal construct designed to label women as property for use by men.

Down with this sort of thing.
    To be fair, it did serve a primitive purpose: it was a guarantee that you weren't (a) rlddled with The Clap or (b) knocked up with some other man's foetus. :o

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The thing about "putting the work" into meeting someone is that it's bloody demoralising unless you make any sort of progress.... Personally, I find it easier to pursue interests that I enjoy as opposed to propping up a bar in the vain hope someone will find me attractive.

Yeah it kind of reaches a point where you just say fook it. At that stage you're probably not in the best frame of mind to meet someone anyway. You're more likely to be relaxed when you're doing an interest you enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

I know a 29 year old girl who's a virgin. Very attractive as well but she's got a bad attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Don't know on account of me not being a weirdo who asks whether people are virgins.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,141 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Yeah it kind of reaches a point where you just say fook it. At that stage you're probably not in the best frame of mind to meet someone anyway. You're more likely to be relaxed when you're doing an interest you enjoy.

True. My interests are mainly solitary which doesn't help.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Part of my problem (except a complete lack of interest in sexual activity of any kind) is even the few times someone has been interested in me, I lack the skills to woo them, so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

True. My interests are mainly solitary which doesn't help.

Try meetup.com. The best thing I ever did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

The thing about "putting the work" into meeting someone is that it's bloody demoralising unless you make any sort of progress.... Personally, I find it easier to pursue interests that I enjoy as opposed to propping up a bar in the vain hope someone will find me attractive.

Seriously, I ain't in no way a Brad Pitt lookalike but a little bit of self esteem and a thick skin goes really dam far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,141 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Try meetup.com. The best thing I ever did.

I've been to a few of them. I just found it exhausting even though everyone was really nice.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Emsloe

Taboola wrote: »
    I know a 29 year old girl who's a virgin. Very attractive as well but she's got a bad attitude.

Keeps saying no does she? Flipping cheek of her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

The fcuks her problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Faith+1 wrote: »
    The fcuks her problem?

Finds faults in everyone. Her longest relationship was 3 weeks when she was 18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Merces

Father Jack Hackett.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Finds faults in everyone. Her longest relationship was 3 weeks when she was 18.

Isn't that every woman?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Electric Boobs

There may have been a lot of bum sex Friday night, butt the vast majority of them are technically virgins! Never thought of it that way, now did ye!

Elton John isn't a virgin though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Electric Boobs

In Sept 2013, I was dragged..............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Ask anyone in priest or nun hood, they might lie about it though...

Advertisement