Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UCD Accomodation 2019/20

Options
  • 15-08-2019 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Guys ,
    This is a thread for accomodation this year if anyone has any information or questions. Personally as an incoming student id like to know what would be the most popular residences for 1st years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Beckerich72

i'm around 660 on the list. should i get my pick of accomodation with my friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭sirboby

I would think it would depend on where they are on the list, but if your all around 600 you have a good shot

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Baoithin66

Hi

When offers are issued for accommodation how long do you have to accept and pay the deposit

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sheepfrog

Have offers gone out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 elaineoconnor

Any offers yet

• Advertisement

Offers after 2 today

Offers after 2 today

Where did you see this? :)

Anyone hear anything yet?

friend who was 202 just got one

What number is everyone on the list
    No 1622 no hope I’d say

• Advertisement

What number is everyone on the list
    No 1622 no hope I’d say

You might not get one today but you deferentially will tomorrow.

Any updates on offers

Any updates on offers

At 5 yesterday I was in the mid 800s and i got an offer at 10am in the mid 600s. there were rooms left in every house, about 100 in ashfield and merville, 150 in belgrove and over 200 in glenomena, can't remember roebuck

Not looking great 1117 on list now from 1720

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

My son offered a place today,
    To avail of this offer, please click here and complete the room booking process via UCD SISweb*, including payment of the deposit by debit or credit card, before the offer expires at 15:00 on 21st August 2019 (Irish time).
    but wont be taking it as in the mean time he has found a place staying with a family.

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    To avail of this offer, please click here and complete the room booking process via UCD SISweb*, including payment of the deposit by debit or credit card, before the offer expires at 15:00 on 21st August 2019 (Irish time).
    but wont be taking it as in the mean time he has found a place staying with a family.

Not entirally sure but im pretty sure nearly everyone got accomodation again this year who applied

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Baoithin66

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

Hope you dont mind but how much are digs working out at? Student accommodation is expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Baoithin66 wrote: »
    Hope you dont mind but how much are digs working out at? Student accommodation is expensive.

Paying €155 per week in a family home in Blackrock, own room, breakfast and evening meal included, no bills ,sunday night to Friday, deposit was €155, so not as bad as finding deposit for campus, found it on collegecribs.ie.

Advertisement