Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CNN Reporter "assaults" White House intern

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

White House really making themselves look like the fools they are here.

Its backfired spectacularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Unfortunately people are blinkered. They see what they want to see. I just call it as i see it. He was out of order and should apologize.

Yes. Definitely triggered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Trump is fake news and a consistent embarrassment to this country. Acosta has the right to ask questions. Free press and all that. He later had his press pass revoked. Smart people can join the dots and see where this is going.

Assault? Sweet jesus what a title.

There will be some celebration when this charlatan is out of the WH.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭Augme

Assault? :rolleyes: Jesus, these right-wing snowflakes really are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

B0jangles wrote: »
    Well, yes because it would show that Trump had gained the ability to bilocate.
    I think a little media frenzy is expected if the President reveals himself to be one of the X-Men.

If anyone can do it, he can. Rumors on the dark-net say that MAGA actually stands for Multiple American Guy Ability - I'm not making this up, I read it on the American website reddit.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Reading the Youtube comments I can honestly not longer tell what's real and who's taking the piss.

But yeah

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1053254436720504832

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

It's just another example of the naked contempt in which the White House holds American democracy and being held accountable.

They're challenged on one of the litany of dangerously insane things they've done, and their response is more lies.

They don't believe in democracy. They are unambiguous fascists.

They're perfectly willing to lie though their teeth, even when they know anyone sane will know it's a lie, because their cultists will believe them regardless, and the Republicans will at best make token resistance, so long as they benefit politically and they and their donor class can continue to line their pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Its sad when peoples hatred of Trump can make them refuse to condemn the assault of a young female intern

The world has gone mad

I get assaulted worse than that when I play pie face!

Its sad when peoples hatred of Trump can make them refuse to condemn the assault of a young female intern

The world has gone mad

Ah get real will ya. She wasn’t assaulted in any shape or form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That's the supposed assault. Inforwars edited to footage to make it look like there was some kind of karate-chop and all the Trumpettes have wanked themselves into a frenzy over it.

Well that's pathetic, first and foremost, and they've also done a sh*t job of editing it to make it look like anything of the sort. Bizarre. Are people actually going along with their narrative though or as you quite interestingly put it **** themselves into a frenzy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The world has gone mad

Where is the assault because I'm not seeing it?? Maybe you should take some time away from the internet.

Get this into your head. Its a made up accusation by the White House to justify banning a reporter asking the hard questions to Trump.

And it certainly will increase the microscope on his administration. Stupid move by him.

Standman wrote: »
    If anyone can do it, he can. Rumors on the dark-net say that MAGA actually stands for Multiple American Guy Ability - I'm not making this up, I read it on the American website reddit.com

And reddit is an anagram of Die T.D.R. (Trump Da Republican). This goes deeper that deep people. Follow the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Standman wrote: »

Well I heard that inside Trump there is actually a slightly smaller Trump which then contains an even smaller Trump and so on to infinity. The smaller Trumps all stay inside the big one until 9 p.m. when they are all let out for a little run-around and to have some coke and mcdonalds. That's why you never see Trump out in the evenings any more; they can't round them all up until they fall asleep at midnight.

Apparently it's a secret project modelled on some kind of doll, I forget what kind though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Come on he clearly shoves her away. Add in the fact that she was embarrassed in front of the whole world so im sure there is some sort of pysch affect that she will have to overcome

Omackeral wrote: »
    Well that's pathetic, first and foremost, and they've also done a sh*t job of editing it to make it look like anything of the sort. Bizarre. Are people actually going along with their narrative though or as you quite interestingly put it **** themselves into a frenzy?

Well the White House Press Secretary posted this, sharing the doctored Infowars footage and the Trump supporters are fully behind it.

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1060374680991883265

• Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I think the reporter is guilty of being ignorant and self centred, did he assault her, no I don’t beleive he did, was he being insistent on him only being heard, yea he was being a bit of a dick the way he was going about it.

Ironically he was behaving very trumpish, acting like a baby wanting nothing but his own way.

Ban was probably deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    White House really making themselves look like the fools they are here.

Its backfired spectacularly.

This has been going on since day 1. Looking foolish to rational people has never been a concern. What is important is that they maintain the attack, never take a backwards step and erode the norms and laws that function as checks on their behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I had a look but couldn't see any assault.

Did I miss something?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

That's not assault, he merely brushed her off a little.

• Advertisement

Gbear wrote: »
    This has been going on since day 1. Looking foolish to rational people has never been a concern. What is important is that they maintain the attack, never take a backwards step and erode the norms and laws that function as checks on their behaviour.

That's the gameplan. Lie, lie, lie and lie so that eventually people stop questioning. It's literally out of the Joseph Goebbels manual -

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joseph-goebbels-on-the-quot-big-lie-quot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

NIMAN wrote: »
    Did I miss something?

Nope, you'd need to be pretty deluded and have a very very strong agenda to see something happening there. Complete non-event.

Well the White House Press Secretary posted this, sharing the doctored Infowars footage and the Trump supporters are fully behind it.

Ah ok now I see the doctored footage in that link making it look a lot more aggressive. How utterly reprehensible and irresponsible to create and publish that. You might call it fake news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Unfortunately people are blinkered. They see what they want to see. I just call it as i see it. He was out of order and should apologize.

Good point - he was well out of order, and get this: word on the deep-web is that the mainstream media had been training that reporter in karate chops for months. It was premeditated!!

All I can say is this: thank goodness there are people like us, the unblinkered who call it like they see it, who can lead the sheeple away from the prairie.

NIMAN wrote: »
    I had a look but couldn't see any assault.

Did I miss something?

As posted by super furry above, this is the one that make it look worse than it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Keyzer wrote: »
    What in the fúck are you talking about? Assault? Absolute nonsense, she tried to grab the microphone and he stopped her. How is that assault?

Now, if he'd grabbed her pussy while she tried to take the mic, that would be assault.

Trump would give him a presidential pardon (even if he's from CNN, pussy grapping ok, mic grabbing not ok)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

why is no one speaking about nationwide protests that will be happening as trump tries to sneak in and suppress investigation on him, or the way he said he will baim WH now because he lost the majority, not this POS that some deranged person who watches infowars picked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thread Title = Fake News

vicwatson wrote: »
    Thread Title = Fake News

Clickbait... and it got us both good brother!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Movementarian

Come on he clearly shoves her away. Add in the fact that she was embarrassed in front of the whole world so im sure there is some sort of pysch affect that she will have to overcome

I completely agree. I found a photo of that intern right after this terrible assault.

Advertisement