Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Taste of Dublin: 12. 6. - 15. 6.

Options
  • 24-05-2008 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭

As Sinead wrote, there is going to be Taste of Dublin food festival. It'll be on for few days, from Thursday to Sunday.
    What day would you prefer for such an event? I don't know how to set a poll, but both Saturday and Sunday would suit me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Thonda, that's interesting. saw from the website, one has to pay thou to taste - so i guess it's a safe bet to go without overeating! do u think they'll allow close-ups of food on the plates? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭AlanMooneyPhoto

Hey Guys,
    I went to this last year, you have to buy tokens and use the tokens to get food tasters. I wouldnt go again but thats just me, it was overcrowded and not good value at all, maybe it will change this year though. As for the food, the stalls were all crazy busy, no time for close ups of food or macro shots at all.
    If anyone goes let us know how ya get on.
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Friend of mine went last year, said she had a great time. Its suppose to be bigger this year as its the whole of the Iveagh gardens. I got my tickets for half price so I will be going along Friday evening.

Advertisement