Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Swimming after tattoo

• 15-07-2020 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,506 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick one iv been told this numerous time when getting my own tattoos but can't remember but how long after getting a tattoo should you wait till swim in the sea ?

It's just im trying to work out dates of getting my next one and when I can then swim In the sea again ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Off the top of my head I think it's generally advised to wait about two weeks ideally.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Two weeks as an absolute minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Yeah 2 weeks at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Off the top of my head I think it's generally advised to wait about two weeks ideally.

Plus some of the beaches have swim alerts because of water pollution which you’d never guess as there were no signs up and lifegaurds still on - unless you looked on some
    obscure website to find out by beach alphabetical name - it was on the radio the other day - those with cuts, low immune systems and pregnamt women were advised on this obscure website to specificaLly not go into the water. I guess tatoos would be in the same bracket?

Advertisement