Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners

• 24-01-2020 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,617 ✭✭✭✭

This looks like a damn fine game from all accounts.

Basically Dead Island in VR. The only downside I can see right now is the inability to physically crouch, though I'm sure they're going to patch this in.

I'm going to hold off on getting this until the physical crouch is patched in, but honestly this game has me totally psyched more than Stormlands or Asgard's Wrath had.

Anyone pick it up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,617 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Seems the devs have already implemented a beta version of physical crouch... that was quick!

https://steamcommunity.com/games/916840/announcements/detail/1690473920140548502

• Registered Users Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Not sure if this thread will get much traction but looking for tips for this as i get limited time to play and could do with an idea of how some of the at systems work.

On my first trip out, i found the blue mansion by shortcut down an alley, was beaming with myself. Then climbed the drain pipes which felt so class. Found the guy in the attic through the side quest and more importantly his shotgun. The problem was i couldn't store it as i had a bow on my back that i didn't want to lose. I carried it back to the boat but had to drop it as needed 2 hands to hold the map and point to the graveyard. When it loaded, the shotty was gone. Does it respawn in the attic? An i confined to bringing 1 large weapon back to the bus each day? Once i store a large weapon in the bus weapon rack, will that always be available to me even if i lose it in the field or is it gonna be hard collecting large weapons in this?

Thanks

Advertisement