Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a certified copy of Leaving Cert Results (as an Equivalent to GCSE results)

• 18-02-2017 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

So I got an offer to study at the University of Sheffield. However, to turn my conditional offer to a confirmed offer, I need to have a certified copy of my Leaving Certificate results. I have emailed the university asking how I could do this from abroad (Currently living in Ireland and working until I move over in August), but I was wondering how you guys got your certified copies of your LC results. I am wondering if it will be enough to get a solicitor to do it here or should I go to the British Embassy here in Dublin and get them stamped.

AFAIK, they accept the equivalent of the Leaving Cert as GCSE so I don't have to pay Naric £90 and my degree is from Trinity College here in Dublin with a 2.1. Any suggestions?

Advertisement