Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who said This ? (Never worked out) Irish....

• 08-05-2019 5:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭

"I think for walking down the aisle I'd go for a big dress with a nice back so they can see it when I'm standing there," she explained.

"And afterwards when I'm dancing, I'd like to stay in white for the whole evening but still stay full length. I'd go Irish designer."

##### says the reason she's spent so long thinking of her wedding is because so many of her model pals are about to say 'I do'.

Rosanna Davison and Sarah Morrissey are both planning weddings in 2014. Rosanna and her fiance Wes are planning two separate celebrations - the ceremony will take place abroad and an after-party will be thrown in Chris de Burgh's home when they return,

"I can't wait to see what Rosanna does for her wedding," she said. "I'd imagine she'd go quite glam with hair and make-up but I wouldn't say she'd go huge with the dress. As soon as she got engaged she was saying she was sick of her wedding because every interview she does people are just like 'sooooo?''"

Comments

Advertisement