Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop desk for sofa?

• 08-05-2019 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m looking for a tray or desk so I can use my laptop comfortably from the sofa. Ideally with a surface about 24 inches * 12 so I can have paperwork alongside the laptop.

Can anyone recommend a product?

I'll then have no excuse for not catching up on my paperwork as find it impossible to drag myself away from the comfort of the sofa and actualy sit in a proper chair at a proper desk. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Can't remember the name.of the one I bought, but I went on to Amazon.co.uk, typed in lap table, and picked the one I liked with the best reviews within my budget. Not sure if that still works but maybe worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭wally1990

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just had one delivered today from Amazon and they sent the wrong one as it's somewhat different to the picture.

I'll have to use it now though as I've set up and I couldn't be arsed taking it apart again. It's this one.

I ordered from a different company though, link is to one I wish I'd ordered it from.

Advertisement