Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spanish girls

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Your Face wrote: »
    That comes across as very bitter.

Only an observation. Sure why would i be bitter when i'm all married en all to an Irish burd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Spanish women are average at best. I was at a stags last year in Budapest, 90% of the women there were gorgeous, definitely the best place for gorgeous women

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

The Spanish girls have no qualms about sharing their targets!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Stevie, I'll add my 2 cents:

- English- grand. Great craic and many a conquest. Easy- in fact I married one.
    - US- grand. Great craic and many a conquest. They will believe anything you tell them.
    - Mexican/Argentinian and Chile- good craic. Watch it as they are rarely on birth control.
    - Asian (Indian/Pakistani/Bengali)- beautiful but zero chance of success. All arranged by family. A snow ball in hell has more chance of success. You won't meet them out socializing anyway.
    - German- dry and efficient. Not worth the effort.
    - Polish- mixed. Fundamentally good craic but can be hard work.
    - Botswana & Cameroon (don't ask and not professionals)- you need to bring your A Game as you are not likely to survive in bed. No shame in admitting that I was way out of my depth. A chastising experience both times.
    - Spanish- good craic.
    - Italian- love themselves. Wldnt give them the satisfaction.
    - Romanian/Bugarian/Czech/Hugarian- nice but always complaining about something. Ruins the buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I dont get these kind of threads. Every country has such an infinite diversity of personalities that I dont really notice any particular overlap of personality traits with people from a particular arbitrarily set border, possibly just some shared culture customs relating to the typical upbringing, language, traditions in the country etc but thats not your personality just a small part of it.
    just seems so weird to say things like 'english are good craic' when theres 70 million odd english people and at least several million of them will be no craic at all

• Advertisement

- US- grand. Great craic and many a conquest. They will believe anything you tell them.
    - Mexican/Argentinian and Chile- good craic. Watch it as they are rarely on birth control.
    - Asian (Indian/Pakistani/Bengali)- beautiful but zero chance of success. All arranged by family. A snow ball in hell has more chance of success. You won't meet them out socializing anyway.
    - Botswana & Cameroon (don't ask and not professionals)- you need to bring your A Game as you are not likely to survive in bed. No shame in admitting that I was way out of my depth. A chastising experience both times.
    - Spanish- good craic.
    - Romanian/Bugarian/Czech/Hugarian- nice but always complaining about something. Ruins the buzz.

Some good shouts there P. Forgot about the Indian ladies actually. Some really really good looking ones but as you said, forget about trying to pull them.

Actually if you are in to that "type" i can highly recommend Iranian women. Beautiful looking and surprisingly western. Well the few i met in my pulling days were anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

- Spanish- good craic.
    That research cost more than two cents (and a few anti biotics)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭lleti

Go for the south americans. They love irish men and most of them are unreal fit.

- Spanish- good craic.

Most polish women I've happened across are conservative, no shagging until multiple dates.

Well whatever game you have, you need to up it.

What's wrong with good old Irish women anyhow?

Should we even go there?

First thing - when you approach them they think you're asking them to donate a kidney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

Some good shouts there P. Forgot about the Indian ladies actually. Some really really good looking ones but as you said, forget about trying to pull them.

I had zero resistance with Indian women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

nthclare wrote: »
    I can honestly say I'm Irish and have dated a few women.
    The least dramatic of all are English women.
    They just seem very sound.
    Now before someone says "why didn't you stay with any of them"
    I've dated sound Irish women too, Spanish, even dated a Yazidi lady she was nice too, bit shell shocked from the war but she's trying to adapt..

But all in all I find the English ladies very straight up and seem to have their **** together...

English and Scottish women are probably the most laid back in all of Europe, they are just fun and easy to chat to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

I've slept with women from dozens of different countries

Sounds like you have a lot less problems than most men, why the fixation with Spain?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,526 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

nthclare wrote: »
    I can honestly say I'm Irish and have dated a few women.
    The least dramatic of all are English women.
    They just seem very sound.

English women all seem to see themselves as a “Bridget Jones” type. Every new fella is “the one”, there’s always drama.

I imagine the next generation of Irish women will all see themselves as “Complete Aislings” with the same effect.

The tide is turning…

lleti wrote: »
    Most polish women I've happened across are conservative, no shagging until multiple dates.

I've experienced both extremes.

One girl was lovely but yeah she was shy and conservative. I put in some Trojan groundwork and on my best behavior over many dates. I just gave up at the end and walked away.

On the other hand met this one at the airport, swapped numbers and she came back a few weeks later and left me red raw clinging to the edge of my bed whimpering. Cld not get her back to the airport quick enough. Ghosted her after that. She was sounder than the last one but a bit (ahem) "strong".

Edgware wrote: »
    That research cost more than two cents (and a few anti biotics)

I've been very lucky...:o

I did go to an STI clinic for an MOT years ago and at the time I was doing some ferocious damage. I mean 2-3 different women a week- I really got into the internet dating around 2006/2007 and was having difficulty keeping track of who was who. I was a little embarrassed at the clinic- in fact I underplayed the number of sexual partners.

But never got caught and was safe by and large. All behind me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I've slept with women from dozens of different countries

In your dreams! :rolleyes:

In your dreams! :rolleyes:

DOZENS!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Why is it so hard for some people here to believe that a lad has slept with dozens of women??

You can't judge other peoples success with women by your own success or lack thereof

Why is it so hard for some people here to believe that a lad has slept with dozens of women??

You can't judge other peoples success with women by your own success or lack thereof

It was more the "Dozens of different countries" that put me off honestly. I'm sure most of us red blooded males have slept with dozens of ladies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

What's the secret here lads? Despite having Spanish friends and being around a lot of Spanish girls, I've never had any luck with them. I've slept with women from dozens of different countries but with it comes to Spain, I always strike out.

I think Spanish women might be the most beautiful race of women out there.

Anyone here have luck with them? What's the trick?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,526 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Some lad got banned from a thread there the other week for saying he was good looking and did well on “dating sites”.

Someone took exception to his confidence and started to insult the guy. He returned in kind and that was it.

There’s a lot of angry “types” on this site who don’t like to see others getting what they aren’t or not having what they have

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Actually if you are in to that "type" i can highly recommend Iranian women. Beautiful looking and surprisingly western. Well the few i met in my pulling days were anyway

I kind of 'half-pulled' a lovely Indian lady. Funnily enough she had no major issue with me going down on her, but we never did get to make the beast with two backs. She was saving her virginity for a future husband. I did bring up the idea that we could have fun and technically preserve her virginity courtesy of the 'poophole loophole', but no dice.

optogirl wrote: »
    :D

Yes dozens of different countries conjures a map of nations with U.S military installations, dozens of women is a different statement entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

There’s a lot of angry “types” on this site who don’t like to see others getting what they aren’t or not having what they have

You're so steropredictypical. :D

I kind of 'half-pulled' a lovely Indian lady. Funnily enough she had no major issue with me going down on her, but we never did get to make the beast with two backs. She was saving her virginity for a future husband. I did bring up the idea that we could have fun and technically preserve her virginity courtesy of the 'poophole loophole', but no dice.

Actually that reminds me of an Indian scouser i pulled back in the dizzle in Cream. I still remember the big eyes. Not those big bulbous things but big wide eyes.

Man she was lovely. Only a ware though

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Yep, there are lots of utterly stunning Persian women. Unfortunately plastic surgery is massively popular there, so lots of nose jobs, trout pouts and so forth. In their natural state though, a lot of them are gorgeous.

I have heard of this from Indian guys I am buddies with in England. All up the ass when pre marriage.

Sure my self and a buddy in crime went through US birds like a bad curry (we worked and lived together in a touristy town with hoards of Yanks out drinking Guinness). It was a turkey shoot...

At the height of our powers, we were ticking off all the different US states we had been through.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Greyfox wrote: »
    Spanish women are average at best. I was at a stags last year in Budapest, 90% of the women there were gorgeous, definitely the best place for gorgeous women

Hmmmm, in fairness, the Fashion's atrocious.

Advertisement