Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Whoa wait wait, Seph what's happening? Imma come down and fix this shiz..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You ok Seph ?

Gogglebox on here , about to make a cuppa and toast the heel of the batch bread , the nicest part of the loaf :)

Eta,
    Duvet , how's your toothache ?

I'm ok thanks mam.
    Fantasy premier league? ;) :pac:
    Hope all's​ good with you dude

How did you know ��

����

Seph, speak to HR, if you’re not comfortable going straight up to him and asking wtf his problem is. No job is worth your mental health, and you don’t expect that kind of crap when you’re in there to do a job, and not in a playground.

I’m at home had a lovely day with my little family

I think I might have too, I didn't like the look of him from the first moment I met him.

Whoa wait wait, Seph what's happening? Imma come down and fix this shiz..

Having some trouble at work.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111402089&postcount=3398

• Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sorry to hear you getting hassle in work Seph, it only takes one asshole.

Couchside, soon to be bedside. Goodnight wherers!

• One is also tipsy :D

Ditto and after very little wine,I must be reaching saturation point or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Brody Unimportant Turpentine

The way I see it is they’re paying you a wage the same as they’re paying him, it’s above his pay grade to reprimand you or address you in any way regarding your work, unless he’s a manager. Even at that he’d have to follow procedure. He sounds like he lacks the brains and education to express himself in a professional manner, so don’t take it to heart, it’s no way a reflection on you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Listening to Nick Cave and the bad seeds new album - Ghosteen. Amazing. Worth reading up about a lot of the influence behind it to fully appreciate it. Amazing album.

They're streaming it for free on YouTube for anyone who's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Stopped off for grub. I can nearly taste that cold beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

In depth review required I'm batfan....

Grem, one word: Superb. I’m going again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seph definitely go to HR and have everything that he has said to you, date and times and if there were any witnesses, You need evidence to build a case against him. You need a hitman I might know someone ;)

Yes Ted I am rather busy with my favourite man who isn’t you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having the buzz on can only help work :D

I don’t know if I was buzzed or what but work was grand today, everything went great!

Homeside now, on the couch with a cuppa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    Seph definitely go to HR and have everything that he has said to you, date and times and if there were any witnesses, You need evidence to build a case against him. You need a hitman I might know someone ;)

Yes Ted I am rather busy with my favourite man who isn’t you ;)

But we have established that I am him in the other thread.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I don’t know if I was buzzed or what but work was grand today, everything went great!

Homeside now, on the couch with a cuppa

The most important thing is work was ok! Whatever the reason :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Stopped off for grub. I can nearly taste that cold beer!
    You've had a long day, you deserve a beer.
    Bedside, night all and take it easy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Quiet night. I'm just sat here trying not to think but failing terribly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning Grem. The night can be a lonely place sometimes. Hope your thoughts turn lighter and you get some sleep today.
    I’m in bed, getting through my mental to do list. If I could translate it to reality I’d be on fire! But think I might have a little nap...:pac:

Recent upheaval and the coming fallout from it is on my mind.. Missus still unwell too, that may take time, feel awful for her. This too shall pass but not effing soon enough, know what i mean?.

That’s a lot going on. Change in work is hard, but things always end up coming full circle, despite each manager thinking they’re bring radical.
    Hope your missus feels better soon.

Kettle's on, fancy a brew?

Gwan i'd love one, fancy some toast too?

Gwan i'd love one, fancy some toast too?

Toast, now there’s a plan!

Feck it, saturday morning, be nice to ourselves or some such..

• Advertisement

With lots of melty butter! Think I have to get up to make toast now...

Toast needs to be pretty pale, real butter right to the edges.

Morning Grem, Morning Poochie! :D edit and HB!

Why is it my brain is awake this early? I suspect it’s trying to guilt into getting up and studying!

Morning Dave! Morning Honeybear! Sorry about the crumbs...

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Morning Dave! Morning Honeybear! Sorry about the crumbs...

Not to worry!! All this talk of toast is almost enough to get me up to make some!

Think there will have to be toast when I get home..

Think there will have to be toast when I get home..

You should have all the toast when you get home!

You should have all the toast when you get home!

Don't tempt me, oh the heartburn :o

Don't tempt me, oh the heartburn :o

One Rennie or slug of Galviscon for every slice! That’ll solve it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning all! Dogs walked. Cats fed. It’s lovely out. Having my first coffee of many ... and toast!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement