Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Light Sword Twin Pack - 99c [Argos]

• 17-01-2011 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

Whaaaaooooooooommmmm....!

208-5660304A70UC494877M.jpg
    Buy it @ Argos
    Wii
    This twin pack of light swords, compatible with Nintendo Wii remote controllers, is an essential gift for any Star Wars fan allowing you to experience realistic battle as a Jedi Knight or a Sith Lord. May the force be with you!
    The Wii light sword illuminates using the on/off button, creating a bright colourful glow.
    The pack includes 1 red and 1 blue colour light sword and 2 Wii remote handles (remote not included).
    Size including Wii remote handle (H)57, (W)5, (D)4cm.
    Instructions supplied.
    Batteries required: 2 x AA (not included).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I have a reservation in Nutgrove that I'm not going to use if anyone needs it, pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭paikea

Thanks Basquille, nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭ando

Damn you bargain alerts, I was on my way to argos this evening anyway because of another bargain alert a few days ago, and now I'm yet another 99 cent down ;)

Great value on these, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Just reserved one :D, visions of one going through my flatscreen :eek:

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Im so tempted at this price but i no they wont get used wii hasnt been tuned on in years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement